Payed 30 days, received 28

Hello. On saturday just past, I resubbed and payed for 30 days but when I looked at my launcher just after I did, the timer said 28 days. Now I do realise that february is 28 days and perhaps the log in isn’t taking that into account. So may I please know what is wrong. Is this displaying innaccuracy or am I missing days. It was bought on 20th feb and is due to expire on 20 march. Thanks.

You mention you “resubbed”… subscriptions periods are advertised as “1 Month”, “3 Months” and “6 Months”… not in days.

Prepaid game time is the only one available in specific days, though the 30 day prepaid time has been withdrawn for UK customers.

1 Like

2 Likes

Look at it this way, some months you get 31 days.

2 Likes

I never noticed this before. Can’t say it makes to much sense. But cheers anyway for replies, guys.

i miss the times when you get log your account payment history and find A LOT of “1day free” cus of server restarts/shutdown & maintenance.

even if maintenance didn’t last that long? they’d give you 1~2days free over your 30days every month. blizzard was awesome & GameMasters existed back then. and

I’m playing since 2007 and in that time I got around 10 days of free days. I also remember most of them and none were just for maintance within the normal time frame. It was either at the start of an expansion where server were down or barely reachable for days (WoD), unexpected long maintance until late into the evening or emergency maintance on weekends.
We surely didn’t get 1-2 free days every month.

2 Likes

from time to time blizzard could send to your mail you free few days…either you ask for it or not, all u had to do is to claim them, i remember during tbc & wotlk i got over 2months total of free time due (7days free thingy)
but if u played during 2006~2007 u should check & find on your payment history that you always ALWAYS got a 1day free every month

1 Like

I look back on them days fondly. A little happy moment when that used to happen. They should restart giving a day or two occasionally. It would give us all a smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

And now you get sit. the last second your account expires the games shutdown.

I can never look at it and always just log off when that appears. It’s very quick got to kick us time outs haha.

at some point in the past, when your game time run out? Blizzard wasn’t forcing logout and you could play till you logout But OFC some people abused that by never logging out, so blizz changed that.

1 Like