[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

Because they are part of the PCU and the PCU is ruining the server
 apparently.

They’re quotes.

By forcing Shal’dorei into not ERPing and producing Roleplay content obviously.

6 Likes

This is STILL the best and longest running Elunite guild.
Strong RP concepts, from religion and piousness to darker themes, like sacrifice and underhanded destruction.

6 Likes

Yeah, I know, I am just saying that I would take these quotes from their authors as a compliment. (Not much wrong with Asmongold except he frequently acts as a superstar for little reason, but Taliesin can go take a hike, he is a blatant shill which opinion has a negative value.) :- )

You sound like a nice guild. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Thanks my dude

4 Likes

Can recommend joining them if you ever roll a Nightborne
 And do so.

:crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Or want Naga rp :wink:

8 Likes

Join us or Zhivraelle shall sacrifice you to Elune and eat your heart.

8 Likes

In an attempt to prevent loyalist forces from claiming the Emerald Dragonshrine in northrend. Matron Lunarglade was forced to expend the soul of one of the Sisterhood’s family members in a powerful ancient ritual to summon an Arcanamental with the assistance of Harbinger Nethersong of the Dirge of Teldrassil.

It was a success, the newly bound “Wrath of Erena” unleashed havoc upon the unsuspecting loyalist forces before expelling all of it’s arcane energies to summon a tidal wave that flooded the shrine and forced both the Elven Alliance and Sylvanas Loyalist armies out of the area. Though the shrine is safe for now as the water drains, it is only a matter of time until someone makes another move for it.

8 Likes

The Sisterhood continued their efforts in Dragonblight. After partaking in a shared assault on the Ebon-held Red Dragonshrine with their Zandalari allies from the Painted Shields, the Sisterhood answered a distress call to rescue a victim from a frozen cave.

Nightborne teamed up with Sin’dorei of the Highblood Myrmidons and various members of The Ashen Ghosts to venture north and wade through the Jormungar-infested tunnels. Down therein they faced down the Cult of the Damned and their necromancers, assailing the allied invaders with spells of necromancy and the rustling weapons of their undead minions.

After defeating the cultists, the group continued their trail deep down the cave and stood firm against a Lich and his minions before they eventually completed their mission and evacuated from the caves that crumbled from the vast amount of magic expended down within.

The sisterhood remains in Dragonblight to await and foster conclusion of the PCU campaign seated there. Meet us there or message any of the members if you are interested in joining the single best Nightborne guild around.

4 Likes

Saw their Peon absolutely ANNIHILATE this hugely decked out and highly technological Artificer Draenei just last night. And I’m thinking, here, like
 If their PEON is this POWERFUL and amazingly based in RP
 Just imagine how powerful their NIGHTBORNE members are
 I should probably not think about it. But maybe YOU SHOULD, WAHEY!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773672979005470/757528268294455357/ezgif-5-5c0437d7b38e.gif

7 Likes

Join the Sisterhood.
Join Elune.

We have arcwine
 and mana biscuits.

7 Likes

After returning from the North, the Nightborne settled back into Suramar. Discussion soon shifted from alliance betrayal and horde dishonour to the great fashionist StĂ©fan de StĂ©fan, the Midnight court, the opera to be performed under Lord Nightsong’s patronage and of course, the various dresses members of the sisterhood purchased and tried on.

With talks of the upcoming opera and stirring tensions behind the scenes, the Sisterhood makes use of their shore leave to prepare for their next excursion and adventure.

5 Likes

Do you love Elune, being rich, beautiful and some underhanded scheming?
Well this is the guild for you.
Strong cult vibes may emit from them, but that can occur with any powerful religious group.
Join these lovely ladies (with a dash of men) and bring glory to Mother Moon and the Horde.

4 Likes

“May the sins of one forever be buried. May the Goddess forever watch over the Guardians that protect the forbidden one.”

A warning, plastered on the entryway to a hidden tomb underneath the ruins of Eldre’thalas. Although in truth it would appear whatever structure hosted such a crypt predated even that.

The Sisterhood had uncovered a crypt unlike anything they had seen before, a crude yet ancient language was scrawled all over the hallways of the damp barrow, repeating patterns inscribed all over the walls, Written rhythmically, ritualistically, though the meaning was apparently lost to time. Yet all this peculiar cavern contained was a simple sealed Sarcophagus and two skeletons, eternal guardsmen resolute in their duty of ensuring nobody uncovers their sacred charge.

These prophetic guardians seemed to know their fate, uttering four secrets:

“The faceless one has sold his soul for your affection, he will mourn you for a new lifetime.”
“The Queen will be left without a Handmaiden”
“The mother bargains herself to keep her son’s life.”
“A wife has been abandoned by a zealous spouse.”

Are there truths to these words? Or perhaps these were empty threats, designed to unnerve the attackers. It mattered little, the Sisterhood managed to make quick work of them and uncover the contents of the Sarcophagus. A mummified head, of what little we understand, seemingly belonging to a ProtĂ©gĂ© of the Speaker of Elune that history had deemed fit to be forgotten for “Unspeakable crimes.” the only thing we know truly of it was that of a single message it left in an enchantment for her liberators.

"Make me whole again."

7 Likes

Join the Sisterhood as we step over the corpses of heretics on our way to the Eternal Empire!

3 Likes

A pleasant evening aboard The Loa’s Reprisal with our allies in the sisterhood.

Thanks for coming!

2 Likes

With the colder months settling in, the days growing shorter and the sun setting faster; there is one thing we’ll see more of, the moon!
Take the winter as a sign that you should join this guild!
Fight for Elune (Mu’sha). Its the only correct way.

(ignore this if you live in the southern hemisphere.)

3 Likes

Thank you discord user Bolas Distantpeak. Very cool.

3 Likes

I speak only of the signs the Earth Mother gives me.
There is one unquestionable truth shown:
For Elune/moon based RP, the Eternal Sisterhood is the best choice.

3 Likes