[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

The Shadowlands have been a fun experience for me so far! Only a few more days until the Eternal Sisterhood returns to their regularly scheduled RP!

3 Likes

The Sisterhood is back in action & we already had our first post-Shadowlands roleplay event. More to come; make sure you join us if you are looking for some dank Nightborne roleplay!

3 Likes

Indeed, we’ve had afew events and tomorrow we’re going to be getting rid of some pesky sand trolls! (Don’t worry they deserve it)

3 Likes

Merry Christmas my dudes!

3 Likes

The Sisterhood has enjoyed quite a Soireé in the most unexpected of places, Bilgewater Harbour! They were surprisingly hospitable (For Goblins) and the night ended on quite an interesting note when spies tried to infiltrate the festivities! What a way to end a night!

6 Likes

After spending a night of festivities in Suramar laced with intrigue and resulting in the gratitude of the host for foiling an attempt to remove him from office, the Sisterhood returned to Zin-Malor under dark clouds.

News of Owlkin had spread before in Azshara; Owlkin that wielded shadowy powers associated with the black moon and who attacked travelers around the area. Matters escalated to the creatures amassing a throng of their brethren and preparing to capture Zin-Malor for a ritual to conjure a shadowy beast of theirs.

The sisterhood employed the aid of their allies; the Bilgewater Battalion, the Hand of Conquest and the Dustpaw Caravan. Together, the Horde forces fortified the temple of Zin-Malor and prepared for the assault of the Owlbeasts and their furbolg companions.

After a fierce fight, a relic’s power was unleashed upon the intruders to turn the tides of battle. A lengthy operation resumed to mop up the remainder of the attackers, with wounded retreated closer to the Moonwell where they received healing.

In the end, the Owlbeasts remained on the ground - slaughtered and their remnants scavenged by the Dustpaw Vulpera. Their hearts removed and their souls tapped, the creatures will never again stand any threat to the Temple of Zin-Malor and the Sisterhood of Fala’dora.

Big thanks for the HUGE event tonight together with our allies! A Full raid /and/ a separate raid is no joke; especially after a banquet in Suramar that featured another two full raids of attendants!

Follow the Sisterhood as we embark on a pair of storylines written in-house, featuring appearances and interaction with the rest of the PCU guilds - though especially our allies and our great rivals in Kalimdor.

5 Likes

Just so you know, I don’t trust you IC.

Love you OOC though :flushed:

4 Likes

Hey all! Why not check out this cool and based plotline by our very own Elseth!

2 Likes

“L̶̖̬͇̲̜̈͊e̵̡̝͓͎̬̞͌̓̐͑̀͒̓͊̓̽t̶̨̧̡̘͖͔͚͈̗͊̈́̃̕͠ͅ ̷̯͇̤̞̘̥̣̬̑̾̔̃̓̅̉̓m̸̡̢̘̆ȩ̵̩͎̦͎̓̋̆͑͘͜͝͝͝ ̶͇̤͖̈́͂̃̀̚̕ơ̸̢͚̪͓̠̮͒̃͐̈̋̉̒͘u̶̙̘̙̟͍̓̑́̈́̅ţ̷̠͙̠̲͚̖̈́.̶̛̱̉.̶̡͍͖͙͍̺̮̪͔̙̇͋̓̌̓̑̃̇͛̈́.̶̡̞̦̞̼̞̊̄͐͑̓̊”

The stone coffin was brought before Fal’adora by a single shrouded serpentine figure. There she was met by the Matron of the Eternal Sisterhood, standing lonesome as she glared at the wicked mutant. Though Erena had purged her order of the foul corruption within its midst, the usefulness of the Mistbreaker Tribe found itself too good to part with. It was an uneasy truce.

“The artifact reacted as you anticpated Misstress… Though my Sisters and I also located this strange item from a senile dwarf.” Stated the Sea Witch, lowering the casket towards Erena’s feet.

“You have done well, Vanashj. Now leave, I will send word to your people when they are next needed.” Erena sighed, waving away the Naga dismissively.

The Matron levitated the casket into the halls of the sacred temple, slowly dragging it to the vault below. As the stone coffin was opened the Priestess was greeted with a darkened mummified leg, the bandages scrawled with strange runic symbols.

“Magnificent…” She uttered, the Matron was pleased.

3 Likes

My eyes…

Is there any specific lvl required? I’ve recently started playing a Nightborne and idk if i could join as under 60lvl

1 Like

Our focus is roleplaying; so any gear is fine. Being high level helps you in some zones. The Sisterhood is part of the PCU though, and we do content together with other horde-side PCU guilds. Currently celebrating the death of Heroic Kael’Thas.

2 Likes

The Sisterhood has been quite busy this week, repelling an army of scourge in the marshes of Dustwallow with a little help from their allies. And in turn, went to a celebration of will that the Chosen of Draenor have held in a way of cementing their victory of the foul abominations of undeath.

2 Likes

If you must insist on playing Horde, but still want to sacrifice heathens to the Moon God, then join ES.

PS. Nice Orrary. I think I’ll keep it.

3 Likes

Reminder that this week is the Lunar Festival! The greatest server event in known existance. Join us in Moonglade for three days of Elune related joysand festivities. All welcome.

Horde attendees get a FREE Erena Lunarglade “Mana Sugar” Pallette.

2 Likes

They run a nice festival.

4 Likes

The Sisterhood has joined the Horde for the ongoing PCU campaign. We are having a lot of fun on the desolate island off the coast of Dustwallow.

On that note, Ashran proved to be a godsent RP location. No mobs, wholly abandoned with lots of unique structures and “dungeons” like the mines.

5 Likes

I’ve roleplayed with members of the Eternal Sisterhood on numerous ocassions now and every single time has been a blast! I recommend any Nightborne roleplayers to check them out, and I recommend everyone to go and say hi to them! They are good fun having a religious debate with.

Warning; Their bias towards Elune includes the blasphemous statement that the -elements- are below her…

6 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood has returned from the recent PCU campaign, the GLOOMSPIRE’s Island now re-named Kreltar Island in honour of the fallen orc mystic.

7 Likes

I kneel before Worggrim the King, one of the best moknathal rpers out there, and the closest an orc will get to a devout of Elune!

5 Likes