Umbral Reliquary šŸ”® - Void RP

After a few days in the Ghostlands, we are returning to Stormwind on the weekend! :night_with_stars:

4 Likes

The Shadowlands are closeā€¦ are you waiting for something to do in the meantime? :thinking:

Join the Ethereal Court today!

3 Likes

Had a great evening bumping into those folks with the Order of Oronaar yesterday, going after some void creatures together (no, not them :wink:)

Great bunch, looking forward more run-ins in the future!

5 Likes

Iā€™m Erena Lunarglade, and this is my favourite other other other PCU Elf Guild.

5 Likes

What do you mean other other other?! Everyone knows renā€™dorei are the best elves. :fist: :hedgehog:

3 Likes

Hahahahaā€¦haā€¦ Kills you softly
These folks are the best traitors to be around. Loveā€™em!

2 Likes

Big thanks for the Ethereal Court in joining our little Sisterhood plotline & tagging along to the Deepholme mini-campaign! Looking forward to what comes tomorrow!

3 Likes

Everyone, have fun in the Shadowlands! (:

You too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weā€™ll start RPing on the 8th of December! If youā€™d like to meet us, weā€™ll be in Stormwind! Enjoy your second week of Shadowlands as well. (:

5 Likes

Very good guild and I love the concept, a lot of effort put in by the officer team for itā€™s members. Advise any Quelā€™dorei, Sinā€™dorei and Renā€™dorei who wish to study the void for the first time or continue their training to check these guys out! great roleplay to be had!

18 Likes

Very cool concept brother iā€™d love to see what the void Can bring to RP.

3 Likes

Cant wait to interact with your people.

3 Likes

My favourite Voidlings to bully. ( Love you tho, really)

3 Likes

:u7981:I hope you guys are faring well. I fondly remember our first encounter!:u6e80:

3 Likes

After a rather long Xmas break, we will be coming back to full-time RP early January.

5 Likes

Valthyn is very coolā€¦ Join this guild

3 Likes

I wish everyone a happy new year and a lot of luck for 2021!

4 Likes

Yes, this will just do fine. All part of the GREATER plan.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve hosted a great event tonight. Thank you to everyone who attended. Iā€™m sure even greater times are ahead of us.

4 Likes