[PCU][Black Market RP] Far Delvers (Disbanded)

Was great meeting you guys and competing against you at the tournament today! You’re a lovely bunch and we had fun, though I still insist we got robbed in the race! Haha.

4 Likes

It was more meant as a point seeing the public face meany people only see if the PCU as a whole, the way I wrote even if caught on the wrong way was more meant in a way of that: “Even if PCU as a whole is seen by the public face as a bad thing, it doesn’t have to be bad and it can rather be good in many cases besides what people take at face value and fact’s they have heard from others.”

This is rather the thing I wanted to say but my wording isn’t the greatest overall. I don’t praise the PCU for the things I have seen and taken part in myself in the past that weren’t pleasant so to say, but I won’t push them aside personally even if not everything has gone well in my eyes. People should try and see it that way in my opinion but I won’t force nor tell them to do so as that is not a way to help the PCU.

The PCU has a stigma about it, no doubt, skepticism or just downright dislike/hatred, that’s up to each person to determined, personally, I dislike them because every single event is just a cluttered mess when it comes to something actually happening (Usually fights breaking out) and I get it, I truly do “Something for everyone to do” is their main goal, but somewhere along the line you have to realize “There’s only so many or so much text” some people can handle and that’s the real downside to the idea of Perroy Cinematic Universe, each time a fight breaks out, or some villain is introduced its like trying to cram every single explosion scene from every single Michael Bay directed movie, and while explosions are cool, they have a time and place, otherwise, its just really crappy fireworks.

And that’s personally why I don’t like the PCU, small to mid-tier encounters, A-OK, but the disaster that always happens when 6-7 PCU guilds duke it out… Might as well be a 40-40 battleground with Randoms.

There are plenty of threads were this has been discussed, this is a thread about a guild , keep these arguments away from it.

9 Likes

Agree to disagree,
People can talk about what they want.

They can, but there’s a PCU thread that may be of better service.

On topic;
I hope we Dustpaw can attend one of your market events. We have those who prefer the black market among us.

5 Likes

Dont mean to derail more than I already have pls do take this discussion to a different thread.

I’d recommend getting an add-on called ‘Listener’, allows you to keep track of things when there’s a lot going on!

3 Likes

I keep meaning to go to the neutral bar on saturdays, but I keep missing it!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to my IGN review today we are talking about the PCU server event:

6 Likes

Oh, so you’re a PCU fan?

Name every single event

15 Likes

oh god, I can already see a video poping up.

I have seen that before and read, is more just started to go this way to do to what I said beforehand. But i’ll leave it at that as I didn’t intend for it to go this way but I did go with it in the end.

Backhanded compliments are just tacky. If you have a PCU complaint, go to the community thread instead of clogging the guild one (your criticism isn’t even aimed at Far Delvers, as far as I can tell?)

6 Likes

On the topic of Far Delvers, y’all cool! Loved all the RP I’ve had with you lot.

2 Likes

Referring to my first post, I find the concept of the Far Delvers rather good and haven’t complained about what they have in mind and plan on doing, even meaning to say that even tho they are part of the PCU which personally I had bad things with in the past. I support them and would love to interact with them.

I will love to interact and see where this leads to end of what i’ll say about PCU in this thread.

We had some fun RP with the Delvers in a recent campaign, even forming a brief alliance of sorts. And any guild who manages to negotiate with the scowly undead has to be worth a recommendation!

4 Likes

Yeah yeah cool we get it you don’t like the PCU and you have made this “this is my final post hehe” post like three times now. You’re more than welcome to dislike whatever you want - that’s your right in the same way that it might be my right to say that your own guild veers between absolutely shocking and absolutely forgettable

Finally on-topic: was seriously surprised at the presence the FD had at the semi-recent pirate parley thing hosted around the inn they run and I’m glad to have them on board - it’s absolutely popping off for a guild concept as niche as Black Market affiliates. Excited to see how the ghoul invasion will impact business …

23 Likes

Its always the same song and dance

Post evidence or buzz off tbh (in a more appropriate thread to boot)

I wonder really what will be sold or where to get it as I’m unsure of that from the main post.

and no give me a reason why I should care to tell :hearts:

1 Like