[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

[Hungaro’s father died to a spell that disintegrated the body. “For that spell to kill my father, it means it is one of the most powerful spells of all times! That’s why I had to recreate it.” In an attempt to recreate this spell, the Archmage slowly started to improve the technic eventualy to its final form, the disintegrate. It’s been Hungaro’s signature spell since then and after all this years he finnaly finished writting the tome. His objective is to make not only his but the Conclave’s signature spell or at least for his members to dominate it the best possible and who knows some day the Conclave will equally master this powerful spell. Disintegrate is the conjuration of a limited-length beam of pure arcane energy that pierces through enemies. Sometimes it makes a body to explode in the same instant. Killed enemies are disintegrated, leaving no corpse.]

[Book cover]
Tome of the Transcendent Conclave: Disintegrate

[Page 4 of 1004]
-Introduction.

-“But Archmage… Why would such massive spellbooks teach only one spell?”

This book teaches a way of thinking and act, not just a spell. It’s necessary because each spell requires a special way of thinking about the aspects it controls. To use a certain spell you have to understand where you get the energy, what to do at what stage of the spell to not damage yourself, how to direct that energy towards your target, how to release the energy at the correct time, how to give the energy back to the endless energy around you and in yourself, etc. You have to understand how the energy interacts with other forms of energy, with your body, with your soul, with other lifeforms. You have to be aware of the consequences of losing control for even a second. You have to be aware of your responsibility. It is something you need to train. Very often and for a long time.

The book teaches you not just words, phrases, intonations, rituals, gestures, materials needed, preparations, shortcuts, best usecases, worst usecases, as I pointed out the history of the spell and its rare users with their most important accomplishments and failures, experimental usecases, preferred tactics aforementioned individuals used or thought of and many more things that are directly necessary to cast this spell in battle. It teaches you how to live your unlife so that you have the right attitude to be able to cast that spell. Daily rituals. A certain way of thinking. Behaviour towards the energy that surrounds you and the energyforms you meet on your way.

[In other words, go to your spellbook, drag it to your bars, and press the damn keybind! Easy as that…]

15 Likes

Very cool guild yes, best events I’ve ever laid my two eyes upon, love me some Alliance slaughtering and all that stuff.
:100::100::100:
Glory to Sylvanas! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Posters are placed around the Barracks and Valley of Honour, proudly displaying two of the Queensguard - Vandis Ashenford and Sir Balthazar Blithere.

(Art done by the excellent Skabb, with help from Grimace!)

https://gyazo.com/5948f223a968fd581263f55a0f95a513

https://gyazo.com/1c57f8c197085e9b67b9ea2071155329

17 Likes

OK, this is epic.

7 Likes

It’s been couple of years since i arrived on Argent Dawn and i must say that i have seen nothing but pure quality from Rotgarde. High quality roleplay, friendly people and great times with these guys! Was it not for my legally binding contract with the Grim Gest, i wouldn’t have to guess twice which guild i would join.

10 Likes

Join the Rotgarde!

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very cool and epic, join us - ignore Lawson my message is better btw.

5 Likes

How active are you?

Got a lonely undead without home.

2 Likes

Very! We run events at least twice a week, with regular RP-PVP/PvE campaigns always on the horizon and casual RP more or less all the time : )

7 Likes

Very cool guys to see around the city.

5 Likes

Speaking of events, we managed to help solve the murder of our baker and assistant quartermaster, Vynnie. Rest in peace. : (

We have plenty of events coming soon, and campaigns on the horizon. Watch this space! Seven Kingdoms!

4 Likes

Very awesome people who are nothing but great to Roleplay with (I swear I’ll be 120 soon Lawson)

3 Likes

Roy always makes me want to RP a Forsaken. Never fails. Every damn time.

3 Likes

Worshipping the Shadow is so much better than worshipping the Light.

3 Likes

you best be 120 by the end of next month

3 Likes

I enjoy this guild. You will too.

2 Likes

We’re back in Orgrimmar, following a pair of excellent events from our very own Bertov. Events going on all over the place coming up, as well as a PVE campaign on the horizon! Now’s a great time to get involved with the best rotters on the server. : )

4 Likes

Rotgarde? Try, Snotgarde!

Haha!

… Welp.

1 Like

Rotgarde? Try Lotgarde, because there’s a lot of really active and lovely people in this wonderful guild I will forever adore.

7 Likes

… hates those snotters…

3 Likes