[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

Yesterday we had a nice event where we raised a big pile of corpses and the Rotgarde was there to welcome the awoken. Today is the continuation, we going to take care of the newly risen, see how are they reacting to the new life and they are being accompanied by our Apothecary. As soon as they are in conditions to fight, they will join the military!

Want to kill your char to be part of this nice events?
Tired of playing Alliance and want to experience getting raised by the Val’kyr?
Whisper me in game if you want to join the Rotgarde through epic events such as this!

Let’s goooooo <3

1 Like

We must stop the evil Rotguard…

3 Likes

10/10 would violently overthrow <3

1 Like

ugly ROTTERS

2 Likes

with my character’s recent promotion to corporal, now is the perfect time to join

im kind + benevolent! JOIN NOW!!!

2 Likes

I only promoted you ironically

Nevertheless, this is the best undead guild ever t. unbiased forum poster

3 Likes

Looks Cool :chains:

1 Like

[The Rotgarde is back from its mission in the Hinterlands and Hungaro is back to his daily routine, he readies his battllegroup once again to face his eternal enemy. His voice echoes in gutterspeak through the entire Arahti. Ready to lead the Forsaken and battle for resources at the Basin.]

“Brothers and sisters, Forsaken of Lordaeron, gather at the entrance to the Basin. We are moving in soon! For Sylvanas!"

2 Likes

yo i love this guild. undoubtedly the best guild on the realm, better than all the others

join NOW

1 Like

Report type: Arathi Resource Count
Date: 03/04

For the attention of Archmage Hungaro, Battlegroup Commander,

At the time of this report there were two incursions into the Arathi Basin, members of the first wave included Archmage Hungaro and Reinhard Volckheim, with the second involving the two mentioned prior and T’zul of the Thirteenth. The waves lasted around fifteen minutes each, with both ending in “victories” for the Alliance.

The increased coordination of enemy forces may be attributed to the increased Alliance military presence in the area following an incursion by said forces into Silverpine at the tail end of March. As such, enemy forces stuck together in small squads, targeting specific bases. Additionally, the auxiliaries drafted in to fight alongside the battlegroup suffered from poor morale, with some even deserting the field; particularly in the second wave.

As it stands the resource count it as follows:
• 9 crates of Ore
• 1 crate of lumber
• 1 crate of scavenged armour

The small skirmishes of the first wave often ended in Horde victory, however due to poor communication from auxiliary forces the battlegroup was eventually overwhelmed. The second wave saw a similar fate but with poorer communication due to reinforcement flow as a result of desertion.

Signed,
Reinhard Volckheim

1 Like

I am really considering changing my dwarf dk over to horde and joining the rotgarde…

1 Like

There you go man, if you wish to rp being raised /w me
The Forsaken welcomes you.

These guys are pretty cool. I like em and recommend them

2 Likes

true to be honest

2 Likes

True to the Warchief! True to be honest! -No ehrm… How is it? I forgot!

1 Like

Sorry this memory requires atleast 2/7 kingdoms… that said, when are you lot going to reclaim/conquer one?

We have two, razed a third, and are working on our fourth and fifth as we speak. : )

1 Like

Good enough, time to get there and open recreational parks for the vertically challenged.

[Rumors would quickly spread that Apprentice Akorus had to leave the Cleft of Shadow, another compartment can be seen at the portals room in Orgrimmar for him to occupy it. Authorized by Hungaro, he continues his job by opening portals to keep the link between Orgrimmar - Deathknell and Orgrimmar - Hammerfall]

3 Likes

RIP Dreadbore, he’s just spare parts now. :skull: