[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

but what if I contact you to congratulate you with your birthday? :birthday: :clown_face: :hocho:

happy birthday lawson

3 Likes

Happy birthday lawson

3 Likes

Best RP guild I’ve ever been,from every aspect imaginable…From Seven Kingdoms,We shall forge One Great Empire.Join us!

2 Likes

Do not let yourselves be fooled by Lawson.

His charming smile is but a facade.

6 Likes

we’ve got an epic event today hosted by our very own kalintha
if you’re going to join, now is definitely the time…

5 Likes

Just arrived back in Orgrimmar after an epic three days of conquering.

4 Likes

:wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: I heard Blithere is wheelchair bound now :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair:

4 Likes

Btw if you guys remember me from high school, join the Rotgarde as well. I used to be that guy who put needles on the teacher’s chair to sting his arss.

Do you remember me?

3 Likes

Brother… Is that you? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

No, and you?

2 Likes

"I am Forsaken."- oh wait, not yet.

1 Like

Hungaro confirmed as real life Dennis the menace! :astonished:

1 Like

got an rp-pvp campaign real soon

join now!!!

3 Likes

Everyone is having a blast at the rp pvp campaign and the Rotgarde is cool enough to be able to summon a Val’kyr, we raised some Alliance guys yesterday who enjoyed the scene and even joined the Rotgarde, it was really fun.

[Hungaro managed to make someone to plaster small posters through the city of Stormwind]

It is very worth to kill yourself to join the Rotgarde, let’s go.

Hungaro

8 Likes

yo we’ve got rly big events coming up! join now

1 Like

You guys accept Undeath Night Elves(or Night Elven Dark Rangers/Wardens) if they’re played by a Nightborne in Dark Ranger-gear (Or Sira’s Extra Cloak) now a days? I heard they’re an hot topic made by the Banshee-Queen and they are really, really Forsaken by the Alliance, Night Elves AND Elune!

You have to be a Forsaken character to join - so if you’re undead but use the cloak to become more elfy, that’s cool and works. The same goes for people who use some toy to appear as night elves and so on

As for nightborne (playing undead night elves) we don’t take them on that OOC basis - but you can join our sister guilds the Highblood Myrmidons / Grim Gest and be involved in at least a sizeable about to Rotgarde stuff

3 Likes

Holy Sylvanas, you actually baffled me with that fair answer! I always thougt you guys would be stuck in the “old ways” of only allowing “Human undeaths” like the playable Forsaken! D:

Now you made playing the Horde as a “kaldorei” Dark Warden a real option for me!(obviously still awaiting more information about these Kaldorei Dark Rangers/Warden and the next patch for me to consider rejoining WoW fully… Or not)

Which is an obvious, and proper reason to not accept someone for your guild! D:

yo, serjeant joshey lawson here

we’re back in orgrimmar after killing the alliance in hillsbrad

come join now

6 Likes

do it in ten characters

2 Likes