[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

Whenever Mechagnomes are popping up, I am without a doubt willing to hop into the pile as a sorta HAIL THE OMNISSIAH! HE IS THE GOD IN THE MACHINE, THE SOURCE OF ALL KNOWLEDGE type a person.

Yeeeees, buddy.

It’s the Assemblage for me.

3 Likes

Planning on making a Mechagnome? Join the Assemblage of Uld! We welcome our mechanical brothers and sisters with open arms!

5 Likes
10 Likes

Woah … cool Tanaris event … !!

4 Likes

The Assemblage is now mourning for the sacrifice of their precious Designate.
After the loss of a friend and colleague, the gnomes and dwarves of Uld now seek new blood to bolster their ranks… and to bring some life into their broken hearts.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Average Assemblage of Uld RP session.

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/wVrnFZk

Glad to see that even in such trying times you still rely on superior technology to stand a chance against us.

4 Likes

lies… LIES!!

3 Likes

After an arduous fight with some Steamwheedles in Fuselight-by-the-sea, the Assemblage managed to recover an invaluable artifact: a ring which belonged to the giant maiden Ironaya, the watcher of Uldaman.

7 Likes

The Assemblage’s adventure in the North continues!!

15 Likes

Who is the one in green in the second screenshot? I love his outfit.

1 Like

Mech-Scorpid Juggernaut > Spluttering mech-spider tonk toy.

1 Like

While the Assemblage had originally planned to head south, a chance meeting with the Dirge of Teldrassil instead led them further north. A battle with the Hand of Conquest, Ronin and the Painted Shields at Hammerfall saw the Assemblage and their Dirge allies chased deep into the Hinterlands.

9 Likes

Just joined the guild a mere hour or so ago, and I’ve already hopped headfirst into action, right after I was invited!

This guild is looking like a treat so far!

10 Likes
7 Likes

…as they disrupt the efforts to bring down the Loyalists and allowed the traitors to escape.

4 Likes

The Assemblage of Uld is currently engaging in a series of bitter fighting within the Eastern Kingdoms, feel free to come say hello!

16 Likes

Highly enjoyable murder of potential allies 10/10 would recommend

9 Likes