[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

From left to right: Cog Jerin Torquesteer, Cog Captain Monty C. Railcraft, Cog Bombellus Figritz.

5 Likes

We look good.

5 Likes

As a gesture of good will and an assured increase in company motivation, all members of the Assemblage will find a one-time tax-free gift of canned minnows by their gear.

5 Likes

For Gnomeregan!

3 Likes

The Assemblage have returned from the front, as they now float between Ironforge and Stormwind, eager to explore and find hidden vaults, teeming with knowledge.

Thanks to all the good friends and allies made during this campaign, we had a BLAST roleplaying in our tanks, machines as we gunned down our new rivals. We hope to see you at the next campaign at the start of August.

15 Likes

I recommend these merry folk to anyone who wishes to delve into the gnomish community.

If you have a gnome, join 'em now! Cool rp guaranteed!

10/10 based and gnomepilled community with a cool GM!

4 Likes

Cog Captain,

Given the marked success we experienced on the field of battle with the deployment of our new mechanised spider tanks, I feel it may be prudent to devote some time to further research and experimentation with mechanised units, both piloted and autonomous.

To this end, I propose we lead a foray into Gnomeregan at some stage to salvage parts and components for our mechanics and engineers to work with. I have one or two ideas I feel may have potential; I will draw up blueprints for your perusal should I find time in between carrying out repairs and upgrades on our existing vehicles and units.

Ever a cog in Gnomeregan’s great machine,
Jerin Torquesteer.

PS: I regret to inform you that my skill in coining puns is woefully inadequate. I am sorry I cannot be of more assistance in this matter.

6 Likes

When you are walking somewhere as a Hordie
 And suddenly:

So easily, you die by gnome hands.
:gun: :nerd_face:

Very based and Gnomepilled!

10 Likes

Departs from the tattered leathery remnants of his makeshift home

The gnomes are a-ok.

1 Like

Why do Tauren have hooves?

They lactose.

6 Likes

Your profile picture scares me.

The Assemblage have learned of a hidden vault located just below the surface within the Badlands, supplies and ‘assets’ and being delivered close to the location. For now they seek to enlist fellow Gnomish patriots and Dwarven Mercenaries before setting out.

We’re about to begin a small plot that will lead into something BIG.

Assemble into the Assemblage today and experience high quality NPCed events, balanced RP-PVP and prime spider-rank roleplay.

7 Likes

Very accurate description of the Assemblage of Gnome Hunters

6 Likes

Wow, this really makes me want to roll gnome
what have you done?

Manipulated your mind!

It seems I should make contact with you guys, you seem like a fun bunch to roleplay with!

3 Likes

A great group of people and some fantastic gnome RP.

Worth checking out if you’re interested!

3 Likes

Wonderful adversaries full of quips, engineers, and hella scary inventions.

10/10 would recommend trying to “stomp an’ eat de nom mons” again.

6 Likes

If you believe in Mimiron this on 5 buzzbox server. Don’t just ignore this because it says in the Disks of Norgannon if you deny him, he will deny you in front of his son mechazod in the gates of ulduar. This is the simplest test. If you love Mimiron and you are not ashamed of it, copy and paste it on 5 buzzbox server
for gnomeregan brothers

3 Likes

Happy one hundredth post, Assemblage thread!

We are currently lingering between Tinkertown and Stormwind with a leaning toward the latter, preparing for an expedition into the Badlands with some other activities planned over the weekend. That means it’s the perfect opportunity to come find us and join for some of the best Gnome roleplay Argent Dawn has to offer before the Assemblage of Uld is out of town!

8 Likes