[PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁

Honest work for honest pay.

Just keep your nose clean and you’ll do well. With the war over - Light, what’s there to worry about? We’re sitting pretty, chasing two-bit crooks for our bread and wine until we’re old and done. The simple life, eh.

In the King’s name, stop! Stop! You’re not allowed to go and run off! That’s illegal! C’mere!

His Majesty’s Cudgel, at your service. What’s the problem, then? Come on, spit it out.

Hey gamers,

The Stormwind City Sentry is recruiting! Known by some as His Majesty’s Cudgel, this is a typical bread & butter guild of well-meaning footmen posted to guard Stormwind’s streets - something on the lower end of the magic/fantasy scale and more grounded in pounding the streets chasing thieves and moving beggars along than fighting (or creating) world-ending threats

They will represent a lawful, pro-Anduin/Alliance angle that lands somewhere between patriotism and cynicism this sense will not be specifically eager to be involved in another war with the Horde or particularly heavy-handed when enforcing the law where they can avoid it and are more interested in surviving, maintaining at least the semblance of order and collecting their very middling wages at the end of the month rather than any acts of extraordinary heroism

For now we will be recruiting only humans (including kul tirans and worgen characters that mainly remain in human form) to maintain that generic Stormwind Guard look. There is obviously a uniform that includes the full guard set + a lantern or shield

PM Declan, Luigi or really any online member if you’re interested

84 Likes

Great guards, kept us alive during an almost-riot.

6 Likes

POGuard Guild

8 Likes

Best guards out there!

5 Likes

my guard brethren

5 Likes

There it is, another instant classic!

3 Likes

Great fun so far

With teir x1 names such as ‘Luigi’ and ‘Declan’, this is surely the place to be!

4 Likes

Amazing concept! excited to interact with the blue gang in Stormwind!

3 Likes

Great events from these guys so far.
Wish you loads of luck!

2 Likes

A based guard guild, based in Stormwind?
… BASED!
Good luck with the endeavour, look forward to seeing some cooperation with you lot and criminals to make decent stories :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Join us mate.

2 Likes

I’m currently in the pub, even though the sergeant told me to do something else!

Enlist today!

8 Likes

another award winning guild

big thumbs up from me

2 Likes

Had a run in with these guys a couple of times, absolute pleasure to interact with! best Alliance guards in AD.

2 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhh hello is this 911? yeah i want to report a criminally based guild

8 Likes

A shred of sanity for this cursed city? Based

4 Likes

Join it. Just join it.

4 Likes

The vex effect…

5 Likes

Do you accept worgen?

2 Likes

Another enemy to make…