[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! šŸŒ„

Iā€™m faster

2 Likes

There must always beā€¦ a mercenary guild.
8.3 has been good to us! Weā€™ve had a slew of new faces, and some exciting times are ahead. While Utoobu, the naive but eager Prepfoot Highmountain, finds himself the welcome wagon to a trickle of vulpera that find themselves in the famed* Red Venturers offices, the veteran members of the company become increasingly concerned with the growing void threat.

Cosmic horror and adorable foxes? Together at last?

*Not famed at all.

Edit: Coppercoilā€¦

11 Likes

I just joined this guild yesterday and had my first event today with them, a simple Kodo hunt.
Even then it was the most fun Iā€™ve had in a very long time, and the members are great both IC and OOC, so I can only recommend this to everyone looking for a mercenary guild with a bit of a lighter tone mixed in.

13 Likes

Luckily for Red Venturers, they picked up this stray elf before going to help a Pandaran silk farmer.

If not for Arialynne they may have all just died in their magical sleep.

Super fun guild full of lovely people who just want to RP and have fun.
:star_struck:

10 Likes

The Saurfang Legion, or at least most of them, had recently cut a swathe through the mantid armies rallying within the Dread Wastes.
Now, two weeks on, the Red Venturers found themselves in those same dark and dreary lands.

They had followed on from the Silken Fields; finding the workers manipulated and mind controlled into poisoningā€¦ twistingā€¦ the silk worm eggs into something different; into a new form of void worm, much like the Horrors From Beyond that dot the skies above the Vale.
The scheme of the Clutchfather. A desperate plan from a desperate being; made even more desperate when the hatchery was bombed, the yet infant worms destroyed.

Heā€™d cornered the group, aided by a behemoth of a fellow mantid.
Heā€™d also taunted them. That the Saurfang Legion in its near entirety had already been through; had devastated the mantid more meaningfully. Yet, the Red Venturers had not been brought along. Theyā€™d beenā€¦ overlooked? Forgotten?

Yet they did not ask YOU! I see now why! You are pathetic!

Did this give the Red Venturers pause? Did it make them question their value within, and to, the Horde?

Did it bolloc-

If you want to get the Red Venturers downā€¦ youā€™ll have to do better than that!

9 Likes

From the event above (courtesy of Khaltarr, Talven, Xue and myself);

All the images from the event are here;

13 Likes

Red Venturers got themselves wrapped up in a plot none of them are equipped to handle. But thatā€™s not going to stop them.

11 Likes

Great guild, awesome fun RPing with them so go join them if you wanna join in on the action!

8 Likes

So, the Red Venturers were drawn to Scaletrader Post because a tortollan had a job for them!

9 Likes

Merc guilds to me have always been very :thinking: to me.

But RV are a prime example of how to make something work & work well! Amazing officer team, every interaction with them thus far has been great fun. A breath of fresh air over the usual, standard stagnant plethora of merc guilds that infest Orgrimmar. Definitely a cut above the rest.

10 Likes

RV are indeed a shining example of good merc rp that has its own flavor and individuality

8 Likes

Alright, here I come.

So it begins, our Redventures! Wholeheartedly recommend this guild, already loving it.

10 Likes

Looking foward to meet and join you IC, maybe we can meet this weekend.

10 Likes

With a growing interest in the happenings of the PCU, I felt it prudent to say;
If youā€™ve been dying to get involved in the PCU but are worried about being able to keep up with the more high-activity guilds, consider the Red Venturers. Weā€™re a bit gentler, a little more laidback but just as invested in our RP and in creating super storylines and experiences with our guildies and with our fellow PCU friends!

9 Likes

Count me in, going to be around Orgrimmar this evening.

5 Likes

man i love this guild

7 Likes

The hunt for the Cosmic Crown took the Red Venturers to The Hinterlands!

10 Likes

Hey thatā€™s meā€¦

And the SHIELD!!!

5 Likes

First event! Or half of it, anyways. Was great fun. The characters feel real, and the event, though DMed, had a certain fluidity to it.

Glad to have joined.

9 Likes

Loving the adventure theme of this guild friends - very cool! :smiley:

Well! My lot happen to get involved in some pretty bizarre adventures; and theyā€™re only getting bizarrer-er! Perhaps we could land ourselves into (and scramble our way out of!) trouble together sometime!? =D

6 Likes