[PCU] [H-RP] The Aparoshe Stampede: United Tauren MIGHT! [Recruiting!]

Where do i seek you guys out ?

4 Likes

You already found a way into our heart, kinsman.

2 Likes

The Stampede moves out to investigate the GLOOMSPIRE! A shadow-energy spiral just off the coast of Kalimdor!

The first day of this EPIC campaign made by @Grugs from the Hand of Conquest is coming to an end. Here are some screenshots from today. I’ll make sure to update this Imgur thread as time passes. See you in a week, when we return to Orgrimmar!

Spirits guide you.

https://imgur.com/a/NR4IA47

3 Likes
2 Likes

The Gloomspire has fallen!

The Gloomspire campaign has ended. The Stampede stood with the allies of the Horde, bled with them, mended their wounds, and slain the enemies of the Horde. They march with no less numbers than they left, and though few in ranks they were pivotal to the defence of the Horde. And the destruction of their enemies.

Absolutely epic campaign! Honoured to be a part of it. On top of that, we’ve fully become part of the PCU, and are now an official PCU guild! Only good times are ahead of us now. Now’s a better time than any to join.

Though the Horde weren’t totally successful in their mission

7 Likes

These guys have been an absolute blast to hang around with! Also, if you’re a tauren looking for a forever home these are your guys.

#MakeMulgoregreatagain!

5 Likes

Definitely interested in joining this, sounds like a great addition to the Tauren community!

3 Likes

Your pics look amazing!

Hopefully get chance to meet up with you again and a time where get to interact more and not just me running around like a headless chicken not able to stop and talk properly like the last gathering :joy:

2 Likes

You should totally hang with these guys if you are a tauren. Or just hang with them if you aren’t.

Take them out somewhere nice. And far away. Away from their gravesites.
They’ll love it.

5 Likes

[I look suspiciously at you for suggesting this]

Mulgore is safe! Thanks to the work of the Aparoshe Stampede. We hope to revive the great city of Thunder Bluff as a second RP Hub. Join us Tauren brethren! Embrace Thunder Bluff. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

4 Likes

Some great guys in here, be a shame if anyone of them were to perish…in an isolated grave.

1 Like

Bring it, bonebag.

The Stampede has been steadily moving and growing. Word has recently come to them that there may be activity in the Barrens, so they make preparations for whatever enemies dare to encroach too close to Mulgore lands.

I updated the post a little to reflect what we’re looking for and what we are as a guild. Also bumping the thread.

1 Like

After a small WC3 inspired campaign in the Barrens, the Stampede returns to Orgrimmar. Make sure to meet Sabelon or our Quartermaster Slabhoof there in the coming days.

After a brief break in Orgrimmar, we’ll set out to sell our wares at the Moonlit Market on the 23rd, after which we planned yet another adventure, this time: Highmountain and Stormheim!

3 Likes

/moo

Are you happy now?

3 Likes

Perhaps. :cow:

2 Likes

My tauren brethren are growing, and its beautiful to see, looking forward to the future to see what is has in store for the Stampede!

4 Likes

World of Warcraft Shadowlands € 39,00
WoW Subscription € 12,00
Telling your Sakem to keep his piehole shut during a neutral meeting…priceless.

Love my time with these guys.

3 Likes

I’ve been with these insanely top-notch gamers for about two weeks now and I’ve genuinely felt my interest in RP revitalised again after a few months away from the game - the Stampede is very good fun … and I recommend it wholly

signed, gallvin / elyrius :sunglasses:

3 Likes