[PCU] [H-RP] The Aparoshe Stampede: United Tauren MIGHT! [Recruiting!]

For you, it was a duel of honour and pride. For me, it was Tuesday.

Greetings all! The Aparoshe Stampede is in the midst of wrapping up a few narratives. Very recently, we ventured into the Stonetalon Mountains with the rest of the Saurfang Legion, to drive our an incursion of Alliance and the Northwatch. With the timely arrival of the Iron Wolf Clan and a joined effort, our lands were saved. Not without losses, both with less Tauren active, and the loss of a great Chief to the Warband.

However, we are looking to get new strength! If anything, our purpose is more clear than ever before. We must now look to take the fight more cleanly to our enemies and retake what is ours. For this, we need YOU. We are growing more than just a Warband, we are brothers in arms. We are the men and women who will take a stand.

Peace must be earned. Join now.

5 Likes

I have a short poem to share on my recent encounter with the Stampede

Roses are Red,
Araposhe Stampede,
Meloh’s dead,
Sabelon is coming to kill me,

1 Like

The time it took you to say this only confirms such

2 Likes

The whole warband is coming for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These chaps are the toughest Tauren in town.
Continuing to be one of our strongest IC allies and providing some of the most enriched RP experiences.

If you wanna feel like a badass Tauren that stands true to their culture and beliefs? You’ll find no finer guild than the Aparoshe Stampede!

6 Likes

A new chapter turns for the Stampede, as we renew our sense of purpose. We have both unified our sense of duty by ensuring we venture out and patrol Tauren lands with more regularity, and driving out both the Alliance and whatever enemy forces there may be there.

We’ve also decided to take an oath to the spirit of Arikara, to aid us in vengeance for not only our fallen, but for the Tauren in total. By connecting to the spirits of this world, will we understand better on how to defend it.

We’re still always looking for new Taurens to join the Warband, and now’s a better time than ever.

1 Like

These are the most based Taurens on the server. Join them!

1 Like

Great people to kil- join. Join on the battlefield. Yes. That. Ignore the trees speaking Darnassian.

1 Like

The trees are speaking Darnassian?! Damnit, it’s Vietnam- I mean Stranglethorn Vale all over again!

1 Like

I would make a funny cow joke, but these folks are just too awesome. Also, you still owe me a fight Sabelon!

1 Like

Was a good time emote fighting these BULLS today

2 Likes

Super good to fight, big ups to Sabelon for the duel we’ve had. One of the most enjoyable ones I’ve had.

1 Like

The Aparoshe Stampede has been getting their horns polished, against the foes of the Loyalists in the recent weeks time.
First in Hillsbrad, now in the Plaguelands.

Was a joy to fight the Grim Gest, and the Stampede will continue to grow their strength till next time!

2 Likes

Absolute Bvlls at it again. Join the Stampede for that PRIME tauren feeling.

2 Likes

The Aparoshe Stampede joined the Bilgewater Battalion, in travelling to Eastern Kingdoms.
They do so, as trouble begin to stir up in the North of Eastern Kingdoms.

The journey there, didn’t go as planned. But now, they are there.

1 Like

Incredibly cool lads to march and fight beside - if you’re looking for prime tauren RP, these lot have the Battalions seal of approval!

1 Like

Cool and chill dudes, friends of the Dustpaw AND just really good Tauren rpers! What more do you need to know?

2 Likes

It’s important that you, specifically YOU join us as we fight for peace in this world. You may think there’s no war, but the armistice has stopped no Alliance aggression. There are more threats beyond that, even.

We have now also claimed some tents in Thunder Bluff to ask as our home settlement, seeing as they’re empty and nobody really hangs around inside of TB anymore. You can find us around the Elder’s Rise.

2 Likes

We should have a chat about the Light… and An’she, or whatever yer sun goddess is called.

1 Like

Somehow Sabelon keeps coming to me for a fight… Well, tonight I gave him what he wanted, a bleeding nose. Until next time, stubborn bull!

1 Like