[PCU] Moonlight Melody - Argent Dawn's Longest Running Sisterhood of Elune Guild 🌙

Man look at the -size- o’ that post! So proud! sniffs

1 Like

Tanu’balah, Handmaidens of Mother Moon.

My Astromancer would be delighted to join your flock! :slight_smile: With the skies clear now, he’s in need of spiritual guidance.

How can I meet you? Where and when?

May the starts guide you.

2 Likes

We’re currently out and about in Quel’thalas. And can be reached for RP ICly quite easily by poking around the city. If you can’t find anyone just PM me or Estalarra!

We don’t take males, but I’m sure Erena might be able to sort you out! :wink:

Also bump for our mutant friendos

1 Like

I’ve known these people for a very long time even before the guild began and they’re truly wonderful and delightful people, I couldn’t recommend a better Shal’dorei guild!

H A I D E N E G A N G

3 Likes

A very nice concept! But it is known among the night elves that the ritual of the Night Warrior has been completed once before, and it is shown as to be the wrath of Elune in the night elf religion that is feared, yet accepted. Is it that the Melody’s religion differs slightly from the traditional depiction of the ritual, or they’re just spooked by it to the point they consider it abhorrent? Or maybe something else entirely. But overall a very good idea!

1 Like

Well well well, good to see the old bunch still Eluning around! I hope you kept the Temple all clean and the gardens weeded out!

1 Like

A bit of both, The Melody have a warped view of the faith due to isolation and the neccessity to reject Tyrande to justify their position in the Horde. It’s hard to see something as righteous when it’s trying to kill you afterall.

2 Likes

Oh, pardon? Is that a Kaldorei Priestess talking to me?

Blasphemous! I never intended to become a PRIEST! I am a proud Astromancer, but I heed the Goddess’ will. Arcane brings me one step closer to Her.

I am sure you would not understand, you savage.

Based and Elunepilled response :^)

1 Like

Ok Bubbler

2 Likes

Melody is currently enjoying hospitality of fair city of Silvermoon - or more specifically, inn and its surroundings in Falconwing Square.

Do come visit should you happen to be nearby, our sisters and brothers are always happy to meet new faces and make new friends!

3 Likes

This group is dedicated, active and qualitative! I as a new member highly recommend them for all devout followers of the godess! Elune-adore

2 Likes

Yus listen to da nice elfies! Also me hope Father Winter is listening cuz Durb sent list for Winter Veil! Me hope me get lots of pork, new backscratcher, another nice hat and door for doggie house! What are friends getting for Winter Veil?

1 Like

What about your Kodo’s, Durb??

2 Likes

Kodos are honourary doggies, purple elf, dey are welcome in doggie house!

3 Likes

The melody was told about old observatory ruins within the Ghostlands. We were given persmission to look around for anything that might be of interest. We discovered it was used to research the night sky and how the celestial bodies affect the mana flows around us. It seemed the place was not looted, due to roaming arcane abarritions who attacked us at first, before we managed to shield ourselves from them. At the end, we came home with handsfull of forgotten knowledge and curious items connected to Lunar manipulation.

6 Likes

Da obserfatoree was gud! Me found lots of shinies dere and me found lots of red shiny rocks in ground! Da abeerashuns were spooky but we bonked dem good too! Me hope dat we figure out wat place is for, cuz da boss was drawing funny circles on floor!

5 Likes

After enjoying a very wonderful night at a charity ball to help support one of Silvermoons orphanages we’ve returned to the city to relax mostly until Winter’s Veil has come. We all had a fantastic time and played a part in raising money for those poor orphans!

Bala’dash you small pink-skinned pocket elves

6 Likes

The Melody has established its own reward economy for contributing to the cause. We have our own traders and workers, who provide for everyone. Members who complete tasks given by Handmaiden Estalar, are rewarded with coins, which they can spend to purchase interesting items we discover on our missions, or special things our crafters make.

The Melody’s doors remain open for any of our kin who have respect for the Goddess and is willing to help/learn.

6 Likes