[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

Thank you Trautfizzle, for being the most enlightened Goblin on the server. Here’s your complimentary tithe from the Sisterhood.

4 Likes

I love these gamers but they keep worshipping Elune like the rest of lesser elves (kaldorei).

I hope that one day they will finally realize the true path is astromancy and science instead of being kaldoreiaboos. :100: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey this concept’s really cool!

6 Likes

:thinking: Thank you person I clearly have never seen before.

5 Likes

No problem!

7 Likes

The Sisterhood of Fal’adora have just finished up the fantastic award-winning campaign at Grizzly Hills.

Hosted by the absolute BASED gamers at:

I would like to give big thanks to Traut and the PCU + Attending guilds for giving the Sisterhood lots of fun diplomatic and political RP alongside the usual Campaign funsies.

Can’t wait for part 2, let’s go.

11 Likes

These guys sound interesting. Maybe you should join their ranks.
I hear they have a peon somewhere.

6 Likes

Not for long… :dagger:

5 Likes

Behead those who insult Durb!

6 Likes

Oi, nobody can get rid of Durb except me!

6 Likes

Elf too stoopid to get Durb, me know all da sneaky spots, me get you before you see Durb coming!

6 Likes

I have started a war beyond my understanding…

5 Likes

You may find Durb alone and Kump in coma…

But watch out for the Wolf who lunges from shadows…
And no one with the belt can hunt the Wolf.

Get in there mate, cool elves here.

5 Likes

Wowies it been wierd week for da Sisterhood! We relax after we fight in Grizzly Hills and we put decorashuns in temple but den we found out building on Gallywix head blew up! Me hope we can help!

5 Likes

After an evening of celebrating the birthday of the (second) best guild on AD we all return home mildly drunk and thoroughly partied out!

A big happy birthday to Bilgewater Battalion!

2 Likes

Join the servers longest runing sisterhood of Elune guild and be part of an awesome community! Npc’ed guild event, cross-guild events and lots of character progession!

Show that shal’dorei pride and join us.

Ps: We have Durb

6 Likes

This is the first Horde RP guild that I ever joined and it was my introduction to the amazing community of people that is the PCU. Great people, fun RP and a looooot of activities overall. Events are high quality and the narrative is intriguing.

Highly recommend joining!

PS: More Nightborne RPers the merrier!

6 Likes

This group of silly fanatic Nightbornes are absolutely amazing. Nice folks, based RP. Big recommendation if you are into the religious aspect of Nightborne society

4 Likes

Toad is here from Elfowars™ to remind you one thing.

Never forget your roots. (Get it because toad’s a sunflower)

https://i.imgur.com/XExie7m.jpg

5 Likes

6 Likes