[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

Oi, nobody can get rid of Durb except me!

6 Likes

Elf too stoopid to get Durb, me know all da sneaky spots, me get you before you see Durb coming!

6 Likes

I have started a war beyond my understanding…

5 Likes

You may find Durb alone and Kump in coma…

But watch out for the Wolf who lunges from shadows…
And no one with the belt can hunt the Wolf.

Get in there mate, cool elves here.

5 Likes

Wowies it been wierd week for da Sisterhood! We relax after we fight in Grizzly Hills and we put decorashuns in temple but den we found out building on Gallywix head blew up! Me hope we can help!

5 Likes

After an evening of celebrating the birthday of the (second) best guild on AD we all return home mildly drunk and thoroughly partied out!

A big happy birthday to Bilgewater Battalion!

2 Likes

Join the servers longest runing sisterhood of Elune guild and be part of an awesome community! Npc’ed guild event, cross-guild events and lots of character progession!

Show that shal’dorei pride and join us.

Ps: We have Durb

6 Likes

This is the first Horde RP guild that I ever joined and it was my introduction to the amazing community of people that is the PCU. Great people, fun RP and a looooot of activities overall. Events are high quality and the narrative is intriguing.

Highly recommend joining!

PS: More Nightborne RPers the merrier!

6 Likes

This group of silly fanatic Nightbornes are absolutely amazing. Nice folks, based RP. Big recommendation if you are into the religious aspect of Nightborne society

4 Likes

Toad is here from Elfowars™ to remind you one thing.

Never forget your roots. (Get it because toad’s a sunflower)

https://i.imgur.com/XExie7m.jpg

5 Likes

6 Likes

I kid you not, he turned himself into a Talking Sunflower. Funniest stuff I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Bumping for the second coolest Elunites on the server! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

For the Pact…

4 Likes

Always…

3 Likes

That moment when a Nightborne guild is the longest running Sisterhood of Elune guild on AD… With all those Night Elves around! :crazy_face:

Epic bunch of peeps! Very nice to hang around with! If you have a Nightborne, I can deffo recommend this bunch of heretics! :smiley:

3 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood has recently returned to Azshara from their trip in Desolace. It’s been a crazy few days and after a well fought “Friendly” competition with their rivals/frenemies the [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳 - #333 by Artheric-argent-dawn, which ultimately ended in a draw, the two orders managed to part from Sargeron peacefully and head home. Leaving the resident Matron with a massive headache.

We’ve been up to plenty as of late also, diplomatic meetings, interesting schemes with various other orders and of course a “friendly” propaganda war with the dastardly and nefarious [PCU] Gallywix Loyalists/Pirates - Coppersail Corsairs 💰 - #103 by Lunarglade-argent-dawn. If you enjoy faith, intrigue and all things highborne now is the perfect time to swear loyalty to the goddess! Likewise perhaps considering checking out the mentioned guilds if you’re interested in calling us Heretics or being sleazy goblin criminals!

4 Likes

Tonight was the first of many Sermons for the Horde faithful to Elune, The Temple of Fal’adora was practically brimming with life and talk.

3 Likes

For the second-best elven race, these guys are pretty cool.

3 Likes

While Durb was mining stuffs, da rest of Sisterhood was tracking down people dat got lost from basement of temple and got dem back, me hope dat dey like it again and me hope we can help friends more!

2 Likes