[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

My brother Patrice died for this cause. smh

3 Likes

Can you believe we almost got tricked by demons again?

4 Likes

The key word is almost… Is it really a Scarlet Crusade guild if you don’t almost get tricked by a dreadlord?

2 Likes

“Details. Debrief. Fast.”, the Captain asked, still breathing heavily after an evening of riding from the Monastery to the Palisade. The dangerous roads didn’t allow for leisure, they needed to be traversed fast and with haste.
“We killed two eredar.”, answered the initiate as if he just let his superior know he finished a simple task at hand.
Arceli and Karillan exchanged a glance then looked at the calm monk once again.
“What do you mean, you just killed two eredar?”, the archer asked for clarification. Two days ago, she had just sent the group away to check on a watch tower, not to slay demons.
“At Tyr’s Tomb, the floor collapsed and we got away before it took us down with it.”
“How do you know the eredar are dead then?”
“If the floor collapsed on someone, I’ll think them dead until I see them next time.”

We finally killed our first dreadlord! Rejoice! Well…We stopped him from being summoned, but same thing if you think about it! Quite the adventure for sure!

2 Likes

Did our three missionaries just get beat bloody at a court trial, only to get thrown down onto the deeprun tram rails?
Yep, Orman moment.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the next time we run into your missionaries :kissing_heart:

R.I.P Lena’s teeth.

2 Likes

The Light can grow teeth back… Surely…

3 Likes

As the Brotherhood works to reestablish their scout camps and patrol routes over Lordaeron, Swords valiantly purge a lone troll hut in the Foothills. Surely nothing bad will happen.

3 Likes

Our captain seems to have gone completely mad and our champion is nowhere to be found. We will lick our wounds for now and come back more Zealous than ever!

3 Likes

With the quest for the accursed sword ending in disaster and defeat, the fellowship is reformed under a new captain, now baring a name that honours those lost in the struggle to return the Holy Light back to the plagued lands of Lordaeron.

5 Likes

We shall remember our fallen. We shall avenge them. We are the Blood of Martyrs.

4 Likes

Saving Crusader Nils, and we only had someone almost die. I take it as a success!

4 Likes

I heard my Brothers and Sisters had a nice Tournament, sad i couldn’t have come myself.

4 Likes

We leave for Northrend today!

3 Likes

Ahhh, Northrend… the devourer of countless Scarlet guilds. This time, we won’t fail!

4 Likes

Holding New Hearthglen with our Defias friends. Just try and stop us.

4 Likes

A Scarlet Guild that truly, has NO FEARS! They fight on in Northrend for what’s right in the light, without corruptions and motives that waver them! Surely… Not that their goals are in any way flawed, but if you wish to see their goals become BETTERED, well… JOIN TODAY! Woo, for the light!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773672979005470/757528082964938822/scarlet.gif

6 Likes

We did try, but we decided it was too easy and allowed you to keep it!

Yes… That’s the CANON version of events… hehe…

5 Likes

If you got a fire in your belly and a great urge to eradicate any inhuman beast you come across, join the Blood of Martyrs today!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to face the scourge during the prepatch… if it ever comes. dons the bird mask

4 Likes