[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

So which one of you decided it was a good idea to stab Ash’tani with a sword then retreat? I just want to congratulate you for making an emeny for life.

4 Likes

i’m coming for you, trev

our ancient rivalry you started that fateful day will finally come to a close. i hope you’re ready

3 Likes

you dare … ?

2 Likes

With the campaign’s end comes the end of an era for the Scarlets. Northrend hasn’t been kind to us, nor was anyone else. We quickly came to realize that all we have is our faith in the holy Light and each other. We got battered by two different kind of elves, pandaren, trolls and had an odd skirmish against goblins but in the end, the Light has blessed us with a vision and asked us to burn the wicked “Ancient of War” summoned by the furbolgs, which turned out to be an evil drust creation. Although our victory won’t be hailed and sung about, we accept with pride that we have accomplished our goal; to purify the world of evil.

We continue our search for the Sword of Orman however and seek vengeance for our now deceased friar!

Blood and faith!

5 Likes

Cool bunch of guys. Give Father Esarus my greetings. Oh wait.

5 Likes

S.I.P. Father Esarus :pray::latin_cross:

5 Likes

Heyn if you guys wanna hang out and do Scarlet stuff around Goldshire or the SW Cathedral Square, I’m all ears. :smiley:

Let me think…

5 Likes

Idk, im not so sure ppl around stormwind will take too kindly to crazy scarlet heads running about

If that’s the case, they’ll simply have to deal with it. It’s a free country, after all.

In Azeroth, there are kingdoms, not countries, and the kingdoms of Stormwind kills Scarlet on sight, so deal with it.

Exciting! Let’s gooooooo

2 Likes

There’s no proof.

I think what you meant to say is, I didn’t search hard enough through the lore.

After a lenghty trip to Northrend the Swords return to Lordaeron to finally take some respite. I wonder what will happen. (Spoiler: A lot of crusading!)

1 Like

A return to Northrend of course !

1 Like

We’re back in Lordaeron, baby. :sunglasses:

Scourge, pagans and fiends of any kind; beware, we shall cleanse the North with holy fire. The frozen wasteland has made us stronger. We have returned with more power and zealotry than ever.

3 Likes

I heard my brothers and sisters had an awesome fight today. Thanks to the Ebon Onslaught for the based fight.

Scarlets… Not only they use the Light, but they’re a bunch of humans too!
And they’re on our lands! And they offer superb fights too!
Join them… or die.

4 Likes

Luv me light.
Luv me inquisitor.
‘ate th’ rotters.
'ate Anduin.

Simpl as

2 Likes