[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

What is this? A guild which has events a few times a week and something to do every single day? Gosh golly me, I see not a foul reason against joining this guild.

That said, we are about to face betrayals from the inside. Torments and side glances aimed at the closest friends and one’s own brothers and sisters. The poor Scarlets aren’t catching a break it seems.

3 Likes

The lands of Lordaeron are kept safe by our work only. Those who wish to see Lordaeron’s redemption in the hands of its true masters may only give their loyalty to the cause.

Each day, the lands are rid of another plague, invader or usurper. Gone are the days of Lordaeron’s abuse, and here to stay is its valiant protectors.

All hail the heroic Crusaders of the Swords of Orman in their search for the holy sword itself.

2 Likes

Sounds to me you guys need another good stabbing :dagger:

1 Like

Absolutely nutty how high quality + maximum effort the events are in this guild …

You reading this right now should probably sign up + get involved ASAP (as soon as possible)

2 Likes

Epic NPC’d events, day to day RP, guild collabs. 10/10 would slay eredar with.

2 Likes

Day one of the campaign and we have already been outed as Scarlets. We tried.

The Swords will continue their journey through Northrend however, to try and find the fabled Sword of Orman. After almost getting in fights with dwarves at camp, having to find their own place to rest last moment while being wounded from an epic fight with elves, what can be worse?
Right, death knights. No campaign would be complete without fighting our mortal enemies, the Ebon Onslaught. Looking forward to the clash with them tomorrow!

4 Likes

I have it on good authority you guys are the reason my scourged whelpling was MURDERED.

You will pay for that, consider this a threat.

4 Likes

The ashes of the whelp now adorn Pessc’s robes for one reason or the other. Come and get them.

1 Like

This is OUR land, Scarlets…
I love to hate them.
I hate to love them.
Best Scarlets.

4 Likes

Intense campaing in Grizzly Hills put our (amazing) tactical skills to the tests. Death toll by bears: 1

Join us and carry the crimson flame! :fire: :bear:

2 Likes

I demand my backpack back, along with my pride. It was all taken by Swords of Orman when I ran into them in Hillsbrad Foothills, these folks don’t like Worgen very much! Was a fun encounter on a long trip where we didn’t meet too many people though! Thumbs up from me.

4 Likes

Durb punched Big Trev out. 10/10

5 Likes

So which one of you decided it was a good idea to stab Ash’tani with a sword then retreat? I just want to congratulate you for making an emeny for life.

4 Likes

i’m coming for you, trev

our ancient rivalry you started that fateful day will finally come to a close. i hope you’re ready

3 Likes

you dare … ?

2 Likes

With the campaign’s end comes the end of an era for the Scarlets. Northrend hasn’t been kind to us, nor was anyone else. We quickly came to realize that all we have is our faith in the holy Light and each other. We got battered by two different kind of elves, pandaren, trolls and had an odd skirmish against goblins but in the end, the Light has blessed us with a vision and asked us to burn the wicked “Ancient of War” summoned by the furbolgs, which turned out to be an evil drust creation. Although our victory won’t be hailed and sung about, we accept with pride that we have accomplished our goal; to purify the world of evil.

We continue our search for the Sword of Orman however and seek vengeance for our now deceased friar!

Blood and faith!

5 Likes

Cool bunch of guys. Give Father Esarus my greetings. Oh wait.

5 Likes

S.I.P. Father Esarus :pray::latin_cross:

5 Likes

Heyn if you guys wanna hang out and do Scarlet stuff around Goldshire or the SW Cathedral Square, I’m all ears. :smiley:

Let me think…

5 Likes