Umbral Reliquary 🔼 - Void RP

The end is near
 and we are there as well! As the forces of the Horde and Alliance move closer to Icecrown Citadel, so do the shady members of the Ethereal Court
 :eyes:

2 Likes

This has my stamp of approval. If anyone wants to join a group of Alliance-aligned void practitioners, this is your first stop. :+1:

5 Likes

Simply the few Void elf’s i would not, Purge, Pog’dorei simple as, if you are a Blue Blood elf, join em.

3 Likes

I’ll remember that.

4 Likes

Time to join 'em. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Make sure to check out the other PCU guilds as well. This community has a lot of concepts to offer. - And if you like to RP Void elves, you are in the right place already! Meet us in Stormwind City or in Booty Bay!

2 Likes

Currently leveling a Void Elf monk, most likely will seek you guys out when i am max level and write out a suitable background!

1 Like

We would be more than happy to welcome you amongst our ranks!

3 Likes

Now now, U and me Know Gjalla saved Cold’s hide, so she is also good in his books ofc

3 Likes

After a few days in the Ghostlands, we are returning to Stormwind on the weekend! :night_with_stars:

4 Likes

The Shadowlands are close
 are you waiting for something to do in the meantime? :thinking:

Join the Ethereal Court today!

3 Likes

Had a great evening bumping into those folks with the Order of Oronaar yesterday, going after some void creatures together (no, not them :wink:)

Great bunch, looking forward more run-ins in the future!

5 Likes

I’m Erena Lunarglade, and this is my favourite other other other PCU Elf Guild.

5 Likes

What do you mean other other other?! Everyone knows ren’dorei are the best elves. :fist: :hedgehog:

3 Likes

Hahahaha
ha
 Kills you softly
These folks are the best traitors to be around. Love’em!

2 Likes

Big thanks for the Ethereal Court in joining our little Sisterhood plotline & tagging along to the Deepholme mini-campaign! Looking forward to what comes tomorrow!

3 Likes

Everyone, have fun in the Shadowlands! (:

You too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll start RPing on the 8th of December! If you’d like to meet us, we’ll be in Stormwind! Enjoy your second week of Shadowlands as well. (:

5 Likes

Very good guild and I love the concept, a lot of effort put in by the officer team for it’s members. Advise any Quel’dorei, Sin’dorei and Ren’dorei who wish to study the void for the first time or continue their training to check these guys out! great roleplay to be had!

18 Likes