[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

For sure, everyone there are together just like a very good family! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As the official king of Worgen rp, I support this cool guild.

3 Likes

By Elune’s will that witch and her loyalists will reap what they sew.
Justice befalls the heathens ignorant of their sins.

This is very based and Elunepilled.

I wish you the best of luck with this concept.

4 Likes

This concept fits the type of night elf I’ve always wanted to play.

I’m very attached to Kyan now, but in the future who knows, maybe a change.

The people behind this are all very experienced in establishing great guilds and communities that work within a theme while still allowing for a lot of self expression and progression both for guild and characters. I highly recommend trying it out.

8 Likes

Niiice, Night Elves to enslave- I mean, I may throw my Night Elf and/or Worgen at this!

2 Likes

Love this, might give ya a w in game as it looks intrestin

Looks cool -AND- (I’m gonna say it dont be mad) I actually have hope that this guild is not one of the Night Elf/Worgen guilds that get hyped and dissolve after a month. This actually looks solid.

2 Likes

I love this. I’m definetly gonna join on my Nelf Druid.

2 Likes

One thing the PCU can legit boast is numbers and momentum. So unlikely to sputter out anytime soon.

5 Likes

Can’t keep us down

6 Likes

The other thing is extremely high quality stories and RP :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Dirge comes close to purge
 looking forward to meet you guys on the battlefields ahead! As we’re also rather active on Kalimdor, we’ll probably meet very soon.

Teldrassil will be avenged!

4 Likes

Best of luck with the guild, perhaps in the future once you’re all settled in we will run into each other.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words kings

As for people wanting to join up preemptively I didn’t really think there’d be so much interest with the guild not launching for a few weeks so I’ve temporarily added invite permissions a few members - feel free to PM anyone online and they can hopefully point you in the right way

If you’re really interested in roleplaying the guild’s theme now you can reference the group’s existence as some group of guerillas fighting in Ashenvale/Darkshore and allude to their extremist methods

6 Likes

This does sound like a good concept, I have a night elf that is very eager for revenge from the events at the tree, just been waiting for a suitable guild with that extremist take on it.

3 Likes

Cool name + Cool concept.
Wish you luck with this soldiers :+1:

1 Like

I love the concept, good luck with the guild. I hope to find some of you guys around soon

1 Like

Ran a small intro event just so people could get a taste for the theme (since quite a few people had logged in
)

Brothers, sisters, mourners all -

The enemy is on the move. Meat wagons moving from the Warsong Lumber Camp to Splintertree, earmarked for an assault on our homeland.

We will have a window of a few minutes. The woods will swallow them.

Meet me in the overgrowth on the road between if you have the stomach.

– F

7 Likes

Let the Hunt begin

16 Likes

Amazing to see PCU start recruiting blue side. Looking forward to seeing epic battles :grinning:

9 Likes