[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

slaughtering forsaken in the name of elune? count me in
using guerilla tactics to overcome the horde? count me in
being kinda evil in a way? COUNT ME IN

8 Likes

Sounds like a great concept.

2 Likes

Tbf, they’ve had the Assemblage of Uld (Gnomes) for quite a while now too.

3 Likes

My redemtion will be cutting forsaken to bits even if am call evil and names. WRAAA!

1 Like

Gutted to have missed the event, looks very interesting!

2 Likes

And there was a effort to enter Stormwind RP as well as I recall? Though it seems that concept dissolved sometime before the gnome guild was made.

The one you’re referring to wasn’t a PCU guild, but a group of Alliance guilds getting together to attempt to better Stormwind RP.

7 Likes

Glad to see you aren’t posting from a level 105 shaman alt now, Garnbane. :wink:
Whilst it is true that Stormwind Confederacy has seen little traffic (in particular due to Albrecht being forced to commit to his own out-of-WoW duties) that was not a PCU project. :^)

7 Likes

I simply thank the PCU archivist#301 for their service.

I salute you, Lanestra / Garnbane.

3 Likes

Weird flex but alright. Happy you’re happy.

Guess I stand corrected. But yeah, they’re around in the Uld crew. Here’s to hoping the project is revitalized at some point, it showed a fair amount of ambition.

1 Like

I think he’d be happier if you vagueposted on the main, yes

AoU isn’t related to the Stormwind Confederacy in any way (it’s a gnome guild …)

=S

4 Likes

´https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/irony´

Yes, I believe we’ve covered that now.

Do you upvote ur own posts as well as posting on different alts in the same thread?

2 Likes

I made up a vengeful character for this guild. In a few weeks. Classic comes first.

If it’s still up Imma join, no doubt.

1 Like

Best of luck, always nice to see new Kaldorei Guilds!

2 Likes

Edited out the fairly wounding post that used to be here. You quite recently demonstrated some less than savory character traits, and I struck on that.

Hard.

One change of mind later, I ask instead that you enjoy your Sunday.

A severed Goblin head is pinned to the tree stump. A cruel irony… And bloody message…

13 Likes

:muscle:t4::dog:

12 Likes

:muscle::wolf:*

6 Likes

I can’t wait to kill these dumb country elf nerds

3 Likes