[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

alright now this is e p I c

1 Like

Finally a not so goody good version of night elf guild!

The nelf version of Dr Putricide is here to help you!

1 Like

This seems to be right down my alley

1 Like

Brothers, sisters, mourners all -

We have guests. Some Horde trash, looking to cut ties with the Banshee and join our fight.

It’s a shame we don’t compromise.

We’ll meet at Forest Song.

– F

If any of you interested guys want to join up or even just attend, send one of us a PM

Guild’s still not due to open “officially” until a week and a bit but I’m running some small set-up stuff for the people who aren’t mega into classic

4 Likes

Even as a classichead, I’m still looking forward for this to start up!

2 Likes

This is planned to kick off full-time on the 12th so if you’re interested in joining that’s going to be a good date for it (I will run an event to kick it off 
 !)

5 Likes

good guild, 10/10

1 Like

OK today’s the day gamers we should be actively around / having events / openly recruiting from today onwards

There will be some events coming up this week with one tomorrow to introduce some RP PVP crossover episodes later down the line

If you don’t join / log in before then, don’t ever contact me again. We are through

7 Likes

The prey will never escape the Hunter, how far it may be.

5 Likes

join dirge of teldrassil to massacre tauren in their homeland today

2 Likes

Ah. The colonies are growing restless.

Having extracted the information they needed from the Tauren defector, the Dirge leave a terrible scene on the roads of Mulgore - a caravan slain in a bloody ambush, with the baleful arrows of Dark Rangers scattered around to further fuel the turmoil within the heart of the Horde.

They move now slowly through the heat of the Barrens, avoiding the Horde’s patrols in the darkness of the cave-network above the Wailing Caverns - with their vengful eyes cast towards the occupied lands of Azshara.

Thanks for the image post big Kump

We’re officially on the go now. If you’re interested PM anyone who’s online and they should be able to help

I think we could use one or two extra worgen if anyone is a worgen fan here / hates Horde / loves trees

4 Likes

You won’t get away with this!

1 Like

Don’t tempt me Frodo-- Falathim!

Too busy with Classic :frowning:

:rage: hate classic simple as

9 Likes

Classic is for nerds!

The real chads are out doing Elune’s work. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tonight the Dirge set out on an adventure to the eldritch Wailing Caverns of the Barrens to recover the famed Azerite to build up strength in preparation for the fight in the north

Join the Dirge today and get a free pass for warcrimes on Alliance! :boom: :fire: :firecracker: :beer:

5 Likes

Anu’dorini Talah! By the Light of the Moon!

11 Likes

Great guild, making the forests dangerous for Horde folk!

5 Likes