[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil šŸŒ³

Currently in Stormwind, the Dirge has tended to some dubious, yet righteous affairs. One should not get on the wrong foot with this vengeful crowd of kaldorei and worgen, that is for certain.

5 Likes

Saurfang ā€“ for all that he stood for, the Dirge hated. Slain he was in battle against Sylvanas but the Dirge of Teldrassil is incomplete, more remains to be sungā€¦ Greymane and Tyrande both in agreement, it appears worgen and kaldorei become only more hostile and driven to the extremesā€¦

Currently we are on an EPIC Cinematic Universe crossover with some friends in Durotar at Tiragarde Keepā€¦ Come and say hi to the Boys. :^)

3 Likes

Peace!, The Boy king had dared to declare peace, had decided the war was over and all crimes would be forgiven and forgotten.

He had no right, The Tree had burned, thousands had died in the flames. Sylvanas had given the order, but the Horde had made her warchief, the horde had given her power, the horde had carried out her orders. The Horde were responsible for the burning of the Tree.

The Horde would pay a thousandfold in their own blood for every life they took that day.

They would know the suffering and pain they had caused, they would learn to fear the forests and lands they had stolen from the kaldorei. Lands that would be taken back.

Peace would come only when the Horde was cleansed from the lands.

Ilistriaā€™s mind was clear, she had lived on Azeroth many thousand years, she had fought in many wars, she had lived in a time before Orcs, before the Horde, before even the boy kings human kingdom existed. He was not fit to rule, Tyrande had not been present at the battle outside Origammar, her absence spoke volumes.

The boy may have declared peace and declared an end to the war, but he was wrong, he was young , he was naive and he was a fool. The war had not ended, nothing had changed. The price for the burning of the tree had not been paid and Ilistria would continue to fight, continue to get justice for those that died and those that had lost everything. She had not sworn oaths to follow the boy, her oaths were to her people and she would see them fulfilled upon her honour or die trying.

5 Likes

Weā€™re looking for more Night Elves and Worgenā€¦ In the wake of the disgraceful peace granted to the Horde, our resolve is ever more fierce.

Join us to vanquish the filthy greenskins, and reign terror upon the fools that think peace is welcomed by the Kaldorei and Worgen!

1 Like

We will be avenged.

4 Likes

The partisans of the Dirge with their gnomish allies have moved into Azsharaā€¦ In pursue of them, the Hand of Conquest.
The Hunt NEVER ends.

5 Likes

A day of great glory and trial. Any member of the Alliance should be proud to pursue JUSTICE alongside these stalwart souls.

2 Likes

Weā€™re currently in Azshara, putting into place a plan most offensive to the recent events between Horde and Alliance.

Now is a great time to get in contact if you have the zeal to wage a war from shadows.

Contact anyone online or message Falathim/Crowton/Turanil to get involved or ask questions.

5 Likes

Although an unexpected union, cooperation between the Dirge and the Assemblage has born fruit. After a raid on a Bilgewater location, theyā€™ve recovered a weapon of great destruction. All that is left is for them to use itā€¦

4 Likes

You just lost moral high ground against the Horde, good job.

See, this is why the night elves deserved Teldrassil. Your true evil is finally showing again, just took 10.000 years.

1 Like

Wut
How do you manage to include pictures in the forum posts and how does the screenshot have such natural lighting!?

Trust Level 3.

Either the potion that makes dark nights, or he edits them.

Theres a trust level system in the forums?
I just tried to look that up and it made little sense to me :sweat_smile:
I thought it was natural to be able to include pictures and links in forums.
Now it looksā€¦Like an own mini-game to be able to do the basic forum edit actions.

Not sure what I am missing haha

Everyone can link youtube, afaik.

this should tell you all you need to know

There are a few ā€˜trustedā€™ sites that anyone can post regardless of trust level, yeah.

1 Like

Thought so, I only know about YouTube, Iā€™d assume Blizzards own sites and maybe WoWhead would work as well.

1 Like

I was the one who did the editing and asked Kump to post it on my behalf.
It was actually a mix of both the Inky potion from Darkmoon Faire and some easy editing. I played around with Adobe Lightroom sliders on mobile and also added two transparent gradient ramps to add a blue-ish tint to the sky and a warmer orange glow to the fire sources. Hope thatā€™s enough of an answer to clarify things. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Vyphaeres Dawnscythe, a weaponsmith who lost her forge and good friends during the burning of Teldrassil, would like to join your cause. Sheā€™s willing to fight for the loss of our comrades and our home.

(I couldnā€™t find you online at the moment, but your guild concept is very interesting and I really wish to develop this characterā€™s backstory further. I sent you an in-game mail. See you soon, I hope!)

2 Likes

Iā€™m online now, if you are, otherwise Iā€™ll reply to your ingame mail, there will be people online at 8 server tonight 100% so you can find us then too. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the invitation. Iā€™ll gladly participate!