Peeves In WoW 😡

In-game or IRL whilst playing WoW

Mine happens quite regularly when the power goes out because politics.

So that happened a few times while doing dungeons.

Also when you approach that rare in the nick of time but couldn’t land that one tag to get the assisted kill.

1 Like

i play wow only with IRL friends

1 Like

You’re winning an arena game, but then your opponent procs Twilight Devastation and kills you from 40% instantly.

5 Likes

The herb despawns just as you get to it because someone harvested it 20 seconds ago or whatever it is.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Ouch 0.0

1 Like

What are friends? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This doesn’t really happen lately because the meta actually favours Fire for once, but being asked/told to change specs always annoys me. And I’d usually rather leave the group than do it.

3 Likes

My main pet peeve in life is being told how to do something or information that I already know or qm already doing / have been doing.

E.g get mana, while ive been drinking the whole dugeon.

You should use x talent

The sky is blue.

F off im not a f-in moron

Edit: these are bad examples,i cant think of any off the top of my head

3 Likes

i can imagine, for me its when i play my warrior and they want me to tank :confused:

The small things can be annoying yeah.

Tanks in doubt, you know when you see in their movement they don’t know where to go. Can’t stand it! Especially when they then decide to just go the wrong way and not ask for help or worse ignore you when you tell them where to go and go the wrong way anyway.

Also like Urthol said, getting “tips” you didn’t ask for.

Can’t stand the BG heroes that start raging how everyone but them sucks when we lose or just before they leave. Equally annoying are the “go go” people in dungeons and/or raids. They never contribute anything except “go?” bugger off!

2 Likes

it can be incredibly annoying when people are so set in their ways in the game that they expect everyone to play the way they do, regardless of if it will end up removing enjoyment from them,

just because something doesn’t affect one player it doesn’t mean that it cannot have a significant affect on everyone else.

another good example is pugs hearing at the start of the expansion that certain classes are not that good for dungeons or raids or whatever and therefore being unwilling to even give people the light of day on the subject even though a lot changes over time and some classes that were bad are not always the same,

a good example there is boomkin in legion, everyone heard guilds say they were not optimal for raid progress so everyone assumed they were bad and it was damn near impossible to pug a dungeon, even though they were one of the better dungeons specs in the game at that point

1 Like

Being kicked due to a quick dc.
Nobody got patience anymore?

2 Likes

When I get a higher ilvl gear but the lower ilvl one that I have equipped is better because stats/ gems etc. Then I am just standing there wishing the new gear had a socket in it too.

3 Likes

I make irl friends through wow!

1 Like

Pathfinder.

1 Like

The amount of gold that I possess.

Real irl friends people you can count whatever life have on store for you one can normally count on half a fingers hand and none of mine would play wow for an empire.

Not even to kill some time they the traveling types, unfortunately i couldn’t go with them in Australia anymore since i am too old.

I think this is sharding. I’ve seen it happen with chests and it’s the stupidest thing - when I’m 50 yards away from a chest, I see it. When I get closer, it disappears. I go away - it shows up again. The shards are incredibly tiny.

1 Like

It can be, but usually it’s not. It’s because Blizzard made a change so that multiple people can harvest a herb within a certain time limit.

So what happens is someone herbs, and then flies away.

And then, just as you arrive, that time limit runs out, despawning the herb in front of your eyes.

Although phasing can also cause this, so you’ve probably run into that, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like