Penalty for low skill players who joining high keys

we need a penalty for low skill players who joining high keys as well too
because guys joining doing 40-50k dps in 410+ gear, and they joining 17-19 keys and absolutely destroying this bracket, i would say its much more important problem than toxic leavers

3 Likes

You can’t penalize people for simply playing the game. If you can’t handle PUGing then don’t PUG.

4 Likes

But then also don’t complain about leavers! Since when a post about leavers is opened, almost everyone is agreeing, but when people with 0 dungeon knowledge mess up a +12, then we need to shut it?

I agree fully with poster! Doesn’t mean people need to be perfect (for me), but if they really have 0 knowledge, then dont cry if people leave! This goes both ways!

I don’t complain about leavers. People who leave just to grief should be punished but proving that is hard and generally people shouldn’t be held hostage in keys because they fear a penalty. If you don’t want leavers at all don’t PUG.

Blizzard should just acknowledge the depletion mechanic creates toxicity and remove it.

1 Like

We need people with social skills that can build a network of like minded and equally skilled players.

3 Likes

True and real all the problems are related to pugging.

Since when is 50k dps not enouogh for 17 keys?

I know, right - perhaps we could come up with a new name like, oh i dunno ‘Guilds’ ‘Communities’ or even shock horror ‘friends list’ mind blowing isn’t it??

It’s a game not a prison. More fun instead of a punishing experience would be good.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.