Pendulum of Doom

what is this big fuss about old uldaman drops? they are rare indeed but what activity in WoW worth that pile of gold for one item? low level pvp twinking? what income can it provide to justify that ?

It’s a collectable for one, and also I think twinkers use this item, I’m not really sure tbh my girlfriend was just farming some leather from there and it dropped haha.

What is the ilevel/req.level?

It’s Level 60, Item level 58.

So, because of the scaling it’s really just a mog item now? Speaking only for myself here, but I certainly wouldn’t pay a 5 figure sum for that, let alone 7.

Well people do! :slight_smile:

This isn’t a trade forum…

Realm forums or ingame are for that.

I think general discussion is perfectly fitting.

Looks at wallet containing 105k :no_mouth:

Guess I’m even poorer than I thought :man_shrugging:

Well it isn’t, all trade posts get wiped out because as said, it isn’t a trade forum. Imagine if they were tolerated, that’s all it would ever be on here :frowning:

That’s still twice as much gold than I’ve got, so don’t feel bad.

1 Like

Didnt we have a big thread for selling items? btw, someone buy my

You can even mog it!

Some one buy my Dark Herring, a 0,01% drop rate dagger that look like outdated textures shaped like a fish.

2 Likes

Yeah! And someone buy my

It sheathes on the back and everything!

1 Like

With fizzles fish and our swords, i can see potential for someone to become a very serious ninja.

I would suggest someone buys our stuff immediately.

2 Likes

What was you saying? :stuck_out_tongue:

That it isn’t a trade forum. The old forum the TCG one used got deleted but the TCG would be an exception as it’s a megathread recognised by Blizz. GL finding active TCG posts outside of it.

I honestly dont see anything in the CoC adressing trade threads and in the absence of a dedicated subsection dont understand why wouldnt it fall on GD

Then you havent read the forums rules because if you did you know it isnt allowed .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.