People are leaving

People dont need to complete mythic raid in first place.

And it was also just timed awkwardly. Things were happening in covenant campaigns that had been happening in dungeons since launch. Things were happening in covenant campaigns for content that for some people hadn’t even been released yet (looking at you Kael’thas and the then not yet released LFR wing where ‘we’ free you). It’s a mess.

And that’s not even getting into the slow, slow, slow trickle of content overal.

3 Likes

You cant complete Heroic with dungeon loot either unless youre world top 100 guild.

Still your classic has 0 value as an example here im afraid.

They’re not trying though. Issues we’re seeing with a lot of classes were there for the entire beta. Just look at assassination rogue, they stubbornly inject snd into the spec again even though it slowed the spec down like mad, they broke the spec. That’s a huge reason why assassination is bad. Like, to make up for snd being reintroduced and made mandatory, they’d have to increase the damage by absurd amounts.

1 Like

You dont have to complete heroic raid in order to beat game.

2 Likes

Yep wait for the LFR to come out and beat it just because you want to win an invalid argument of yours over the forums :slight_smile:

Oh please :rofl:

And thats exactly how most people play WoW. Clear LFG, covenant story and LFR and for them they have beated game and quit.

2 Likes

You is not everybody im afraid but this is pretty common on the forums, everybody thinks people do exactly what they do.

3 Likes

Its the “majority” because I said so! Deal with it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You have plenty of data on RAider IO. People are not interested in higher difficulty levels. It same content. Whohoo you get better wooho. Not like new patch will completly reset your progress anyway.

Yeah BRUH and because i said so IT is SO. :relaxed:

1 Like

Wasn´t it always like that? Since WOTLK I bought all expansions and I played all of them for 2 - 3 months max and I was ok with that. Honestly I did not expect SL will be any different and I think this willl be my final month too. I have seen it all and I don´t think there is much more to experience. Honestly I really enjoyed it - I like new dungeons, I even like torghast, but I just don´t know why I should keep doing the same for many many months… just so my ilvl is a bit higher and I can keep doing the same however this time on a little bit higher difficulty? Just not worth the effort in my opinion.

But this is not Blizzard´s fault, I think it´s just many players are like me and get tired of doing the same after few months… and there is really nobody who could be blamed for that…

2 Likes

I’m talking about since the beginning not just since SL beta though.

There has always been OP classes/specs and bad classes/specs and it changes with every attempt at “balancing”

There is always calls for this and that class to be buffed or nerfed and an influx of rerolls of fotm classes. Even today a guy is complaining because he rerolled to the current fotm and its getting a nerf next week and he is mad he wasted money on a boost for it.

Blizzard do try to balance and always fail, there is never class balance and has never been class balance and probably never will be class balance.

But they’re constantly breaking classes. They’re not trying.

So hop on a plane and go do it for them, they have been failing at this for 16 years now and so many people here know how to fix it.

California is that way ------>

They’re failing because instead of improving on an iteration they just try to reinvent the wheel constantly, they don’t try to build on what they already have.

The only way to reach “true balance” is to make 1 skyrim-type char. Everyone can do everything. Then it will be balanced. Everyone will be exactly the same. Since this is not the case and we got casters, hunters, mele, and etc. There will ALWAYS be the “top OP class/spec” and the “bottom trash tier class/spec”…no matter what Blizzard does.

So go to California and tell them where they are going wrong and fix it for them. You appear to know exactly how to balance the classes and I’m sure blizzard will be grateful for you solving this 16 year long headache that they’ve struggled with.

It’s same in every expansion - who dont adapt they just leave/take a break.

Many old timers just playing for fun not into those so called chores. Also remember if people try harder in game they burn out faster. Blizz is also feeling insecure about his mmo - they want player to invest more time/day than intended.

2 Likes

Does it make you feel better to speak in the name of a whole community that has millions of people in it just to get 10-20 upvotes from forum dwellers who hate Blizzard with a passion?

Let’s be real, yes, people are leaving like they do after 1-2 months after an expansion release because not everyone wants to nolife an mmo anymore, but you have no clue about how many people are leaving, none of us have. If it would be that bad, we would see sudden changes like in BfA with corruption and essence vendor.

1 Like