People complaining about hunters, have you seen rogues?

Stun dead.

Basically.

13 Likes

agree. nerf MM

26 Likes

5k aimed shots on health pools that are 20k. Normal hits. Double tap and it’s 10k.

Do you really want to defend that with a “but rogues”?

13 Likes

80% players what i’ve seen is sub rogue, pallas and huntards.

5 Likes

Long cast time, easily LoSed.

2 Likes

Both need massive nerfs, along with several other broken specs.

8 Likes

Both hunters and rogues need to be nerfed to the ground. Along with ret, shadowpriests, arms and fire mages.

Yeah, no.

4 Likes

I agree but since I witnessed melees and hunters I dont see a reason to nerf SP. They should buff all other casters or nerf melees and huntards… they are just degenerate.

Just because a class is S tier since day 1 (rogue) and completely broken once more, doesn’t mean other classes don’t have problems as well.

Hunter is a bit OP right now and maybe we need some tuning.

2 Likes

If you can’t LoS a long casting aimed shot as a Mage then I don’t know what to say.

Agreed, quite a few are broken.

2 Likes

Just LoS it!

You do know that’s a meme by now?
It also means that the only class that stands a chance vs a hunter is… a rogue.

Or well, a balance druid and a wlock with some time to kill.

The only question is if gear will have such an impact that it will effectively nerf MM damage, but if not it should just get nerfed. Even if it means MM disappears from rated pvp again since it’s toolkit is weak and the only thing the spec has going for is damage.
SV still has the strongest toolkit of all hunter spec’s.

1 Like

Long cast? not really, can do it from stealth, cant be interrupted, and you even have a cd that makes it a super fast cast, and where do you wanne LoS it in bg or wpvp, you mostly can’t, and then you also have the stupid root/snare skill that is like 8 seconds long and doesnt break on damage haha… among other abilities that makes it so players can’t LoS a hunter, ice trap, scatter, tar trap, a ranged slow etc,
hunters def needs to be looked at, same for Ret, Sub, SP, actually all dot classes.

2 Likes

I get pewpewed in 2 seconds, in a single stun. You can blink twice to avoid hunters. Mostly people will pillar hug in arena. Ice trap requires decent precision, very hard without a stun (MM) Unless you have a melee on you, but can easily be dispelled. We do need to pull off a aimed shot / barrage for decent damage but like I said, aimed shot has a long cast unless you have a proc which makes it faster cast time or instant (50% damage reduction though). Rogues just need to stun and cloak and Hunters are useless. Even if you shell, the rogue will only repeat the steps not giving you much of a chance. Explains why rogues are flooding arena skirms at the moment, I seem to see nothing but.

1 Like

But Mindgames crits for 12k :open_mouth:

Edit: As disc

2 Likes

no they are in stealth. havnt seen them

1 Like

You’re both equally annoying and busted.

You only mention rogues, that seems to be your only problem, but the rest of us that do not play the busted specs have problems with way more then just one spec, yes, Sub is broken, we all know that, like MM hunters, we get killed by MM just as quick as Rogues kill us, I think hunter actually kills me faster, I main a warrior btw, they take almost all my health from stealth, or even kill me if they get lucky crits, what do you have to say about that? you think thats fine?

1 Like

Only CC MM hunters have is freezing trap. They can’t stun you, you can easily get away, like concussion shot is gonna make much of a difference.

Sub isn’t the only broken spec, we have Rets, Enhance Shams, Hybrid healing, I can go on.

Have you even seen double ret in arena? Nuke someone hard while both immune rofl

I’ve been having an absolute blast in BGs the vendor and gearing process is top knotch. Burst does seems stupidly high on some classes but fast pace is definitely fun.

Typical scenario for me when there is a rogue on the enemy team and they’re good at picking priority targets like healers:

1. Rogue cheap shots: Trinket available = no, Proceed to (2); yes, Proceed to (3);
    (2) Go straight to GY do not pass go, do not collect £200.
    (3) Trinket, followed by one of the these abilities or a combination if time permits (insert ability: Cocoon, Chi Torpedo, Healing Elixir x2, fortifying brew, leg sweep, Incap) then proceed to (4)
    (4) Rogue Kidney shots: Trinket available = no, Proceed to (2);

Rinse and repeat haha

2 Likes

Retribution Paladins. Gives me classic Pat PvP vibes.