People don't get why Voidforging>Titanforging

This should be the way you handle benthic bonuses, while you get a massive bonus it has a downside. Risk vs reward gameplay instead of a static: “No matter what it’s always an upgrade” like WF/TF and random sockets are. This was the reason 8.2 benthic bonuses failed in said department, the trinket effects didn’t lower the stats on said items like it did to items in the past. Which meant a 425 WQ benthic item being better than 455 socketed mythic item…

My mindset is that crap is crap. End of story.
I don’t want crap on my loot. Not now, not ever.

It’s such a ridiculous thing to even conceive that I really don’t understand how anyone in their right mind comes up with that.

“Hey you know what…”
"What?"
“You know how players like loot?”
"Yeah."
“Well, loot is for getting more powerful, right?”
"Right."
“Let’s give players DOWNSIDES TO GETTING MORE POWERFUL!!! THAT WILL BE FUN!!!”
"…"

Seriously… it’s just so stupid.
Not to mention… the godawful graphical effect they force on your character. Hell no. Not happening.

I seriously hate this system SO much it makes me want to bash my head into a wall because I don’t understand how Blizzard can think up something SO stupid. On ALL fronts… from the negative side effects to the ridiculous RNG to the horrible graphical effect forced on your character to the forced grind to make the system usable in any way shape or form. I… just… No.

I can’t help you with that unfortunately
let’s just say, we agree to disagree, so we don’t have to get angry (because you certainly sound VERY angry here)

Oh I am. Not at you. At Blizzard. For being so frickin’ stupid.

That’s one half of the good news…

… but I still fail to see any benefit over TF/WF all they had to do was to downsize WF/TF proc range.

people are angry because gear are not gear anymore that why people are angry.

why alot of people are angry again about wf/tf was because of the ilvl inlfation was given and what people asked to be able to join a group.

Same, cause it’s last patch.
But I planned to skip it cause I have done a lot of work in these last patches and need to rest and play leveling and old content aka chill game…

Biggest reason was ugliest corrupted sets of 8.3

It just seems overly complicated.

I don’t mind abit of RNG on things, but sometimes i do wish for a simple loot table, its nice to know that to get my “BIS” I have to kill to said boss I only have to pray to the RNG gods that it will drop nothing more, but sadly it won’t come back as isn’t keeping with blizz current model used by the devs to keep us playing longer…

It should all be removed.

2 Likes

Yes yes! So much this please!!!

1 Like

Can things still Warforge in 8.3 btw?

So; no (to most things anyway, there will still be some non-upgraded stuff in the game that can still TF or WF). Of course they won’t be in the same pool of items together; then people would be hunting for the ultra-rare warforged corrupted items. Even rarer RNG. Yeah no.

What will we get in M+ chests now? Now the items are 440 ilvl “warforged”.

Does it mean that there won’t be a higher ilvl reward from weekly M+ chest?

I think that it will be handled as base-ilvl. The ‘warforged’ is just a presentation towards the M+10 loot. But the M+ chest is the only resource for ‘titanforged’ weapons since they can not titanforge, only maximum warforge +10. So the current 440 is just the base reward (470 in next season).

It would also not make sense to hand out only currupted gear when blizz states you probably start with max 2 items and later when the cloak is stronger something like 3-4. That means ‘all’ of the M+ weekly box will be vendored when it all will be corrupted.

Why can’t we just have good old plain gear anyway, with none of these randomforged nonsense… it feels to me as a system that sucks as much as the titanforging did. I don’t like either of them one bit.

1 Like

not everyone has the time or is horde that has access to high level content

Both systems are absolute crap. I liked the old way when gear was gear what you got and not some lottery upgrades on it.

yes and they also had gem slots and could be enchanted

nowadays…meh

How? Azerite pieces (Helm, Shoulder, Chest) can’t Titanforge.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.