People leaving mythic+

Is there some kind of exploit going on with mythic plus on live? 4 instances in a row today 21/20/19 and 18 we had someone leaving for absolutely no reason after 1st boss. No deaths, no screw ups, nothing. Yesterday the same thing. It cannot be just a coicidence that in 2 days of playing we had 7 leavers after 1st boss for no reason on high keys.

I do not believe there are any exploits to it. Some just leave, sadly in Mythic+ it has a higher cost.

Its happens when someone do very low DPS, players don’t want to boost someone for free especially with hight RIO score on low 15-20 keys.

Last key of this series was a 20 TD with me doing 117k on first boss, 2nd dps 104 and the guy that left 95ish. Maybe my standards are low but this is not low dps to me.

We don’t know the subjective reasons why people leave. Since you seem honestly asking ‘what is going?’, I’d suggest that prepared answers to delusional or highly ignorant players do not fit here.

To my knowledge there is no particular benefit from leaving a dungeon. My assumptions is though that people take it less serious, looking forward to shadowlands. Therefore some people might adjust to it and queue up while they might have to leave on an incident in real life.

These are raw speculations. I have no better explanation right now.

Could be they just want to ruin your key for the lolz.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.