People want this...Blizzard hello?

3 Likes

Does anyone else think the whole Evoker and Dracthyr thing seems forced and lame?

In my mind it wil be like Pandas, people will make them because “new content” then we will see them in the wild less and less as the expansion goes on until they are a practically extinct race.

I mean, there’s nothing inherently wrong with them, I just seem to be finding the whole thing a bit lacking in spark.

4 Likes

There will be lots of Evokers when they are released with Prepatch, same was we saw with Demon Hunters. People will see it as something to do.

3 Likes

The forced class part is lame. I want to be a Dracthyr Paladin. I may not be able to do the evoker class and have to wait and hope.

2 Likes

There def wont be many of them after the initial rush. It will be the newest race and you only get 1 class so of course numbers will be low.
Some people will vibe with them though and find their new favourite!

DH proved to be popular though, I see plenty of them around.

1 Like

I Agree
This and/or having soar interact with dragon riding talents would be great.
Not that i trust blizzard to actually lissen to players opinions

1 Like

With regards to the point made in the link from the OP, if ‘Flying Wild’ is ever implemented, it would be after DF as it renders a massive portion of the game pointless. One of the main selling points of the expansion (other than Drakthyr) is the whole Dragonriding concept and they’re not going to deny that for players who choose the play the new race/class.

However, I doubt it would ever be implemented at all because it would require a lot of system changes, etc. which Blizzard isn’t a fan of doing (especially for older content, as it would be then).

I was really sat there watching the announcement months ago banking my money on Tinkers. I was a bit like… huh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.