<Pepes Liberation Front> - Recruiting!

We’re a guild looking to focus on casual fun raiding nights. We want to build a community and structure what we do around the players. If banter/chill raid nights is what you’re looking for then look no further.

We’ve previously cleared Heroic Uldir/BOD with a few of the Mythic bosses down and are currently rebuilding our roster as we’ve been away during the new raid and are keen to get curve before the next raid hits and get started on it as soon as it comes out!

If you’re interested at all feel free to whisper me @Pwiggle or Owiggle.

Have a nice day!

Edit: Updated posting character to my main however post won’t update with the character change.

Possible to join as a social? Maby one will want to start raiding again but would have to feel right with the guild and all then also :slight_smile:.

Hey so sorry about the really late reply just message me ingame if ya still haven’t found a guild and I’ll be more than happy to talk about the guild and hopefully see if were a good fit for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.