Perm ban for borrowing 50 gold


I got perm banned for sending 50 gold in mail to my brother. I would be very careful doing this. Its a permanent ban / Account closure. Feels real bad :frowning:

I got Permaban for no reason

Hello Cripmong,

The only way to dispute an action placed on an account, such as a suspension or ban is via ticket.

Phone support, live chat, or the forums for that matter, are not available for this. More information can also be found on our Appeal Ban or Suspension support article.

How’s my driving? Let me know!

closed #3