Pet battle needs a changes

Straight to the points:

1. We need rewards for every victory against players and more achiements for many victories. Otherwise there is no motivation to play, exept fun. And because of it - no motivation for daily activities: what for should i gather training stones, or waste gold on AH to pass legendary pets, or waste time for achievements? etc
  2. Can we have cap of misses in a row? How can i have 4 misses one by one with -10% accuracy debuff?

I like Pet battle, it reminds me Disciples by gameplay. This regime have potential. I almost feel sorry for efforts putted in hundreds of pets and after regime is abandoned on half of way

4 Likes
  1. Totally agree that each win should reward at least one charm along with xp. Realistically to bring it onto par with PVE content it should be 2/3 because of the time it takes to queue and win in comparison to just flying to a NPC where you spam a script.

2. The miss chance especially around Darkness and Sandstorm are a hangover from when lots of abilities had a miss chance. That was removed because it’s not fun for a game to be decided by a RNG miss. The miss chance impacting game outcomes is super common aswell as often one player will miss more than the other across a match.

I think that making some adjustments to abilities power levels should also be done more regularly or even better immediately as the ability is clearly too strong. Introducing an ability that doesn’t fit into the established power level design is just baffling because it’s obviously going to create problems with balance. The same could be said for pet stats and breakpoints where obvious issues could be immediately fixed rather than having a larger impact on both PVP and PVE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.