Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

WoD as enhance the workshop bomb scaled with mastery…

I had an absolute blast of reading Moon Guard wiki today. Looking at the state in which current lore is predominant there makes me smile and exhale with a delight that AD is not suffering from that.

Two best pieces:
https://moon-guard.fandom.com/wiki/Stormwind_Bear_War
https://moon-guard.fandom.com/wiki/Gnomish_Lockhead

1 Like

Wait where is our wiki?

www.argentarchives.org

Thanks, after a peer into it i shall now respectfully leave it be.

Sounds interesting enough.

“Ordered under the reign of Barathen Wrynn shortly after the success of the Gnoll War,”

I mean I know Stormwind won the Gnoll War but I wouldn’t exactly call it a success. Stormwind was sieged and cut off from its exterior lands like Westfall and basically the entire country was pillaged while the nobles of Stormwind hid behind their walls.

“Having been placed in charge of the war, he was mauled to death by an abnormally large bear whom seemed to be leading the abnormal pack of attack bears.”

Attack dogs :thumbsdown:
Attack bears :thumbsup:

That actual bear was a gnoll (???), who was stuck (???) in the form of an oversized bear.
https://moon-guard.fandom.com/wiki/Redfang

Its addictive, reading this, it really is

1 Like

Where in the lore did they tame bears?

“What is known is that this massive creature can rip apart humans clad in full plate with his bear hands with ease”

I choose to believe that was a deliberate pun and do not hate it. Also this gnoll is apparently like… immortal?

Don’t get any ideas, now.

Protection Pandas :muscle:

Today, I’ve DM’d a quite lengthy event for the very first time. I’ve had a blast doing it, and the people who participated told me they enjoyed it after we finished. I’m glad everything went smoothly and people had a good time!

6 Likes

Redfang led the bears in the Stormwind Bear War against Barathen Wrynn and, reportedly, trained the bears of the Azeroth in how to combat Human soldiers.

How Redfang came to possess his skills as a druid, as well as his immense size, unique appearance and ferocious tendencies are not known. What is known is that this massive creature can rip apart humans clad in full plate with his bear hands.

Hahaa…

That actually sounds like fun lore tbh. I can now imagine Stormwind soldiers being chased by a pack of angry bears ridden by gnolls. xD

To add to this bear debacle. A bear is bribing a twitter user’s dog with deer bones so the bear can access the trash.

I’ve been sick with the flu which has left me remarkably drained. - BUT my guild and officers have been wonderful and understanding as I’ve taken a few days off. Which honestly means the world to me as it’s nice to know people are inspired enough by RP to carry on without events every night and the like. :smiley:

But, finally getting better and starting to DM the next campaign tomorrow. :smiley:

5 Likes

I caught the Spiketail Beaver from Highmountain. It’s the best battle pet. At least until Blizzard finally gives us a platypus.

1 Like

Excuse you, the Lost Platysaur is the best pet in the game, since it’s a reference to the character ‘‘Ducky’’ from the movie ‘‘The Land Before Time’’

2 Likes

Moonguard is pathetic compared to the glorious Multiversed Argent Dawn.