Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Delight - Finished my first draft.

2 Likes

So, I was waiting for the Sha of Anger to spawn while alt-tabbing and reading some forum posts. I didn’t even notice him spawn, but fortunately some undead death knight spammed /poke on me and waited until I notice that before killing the world boss. There are still nice people on the realm, how wonderful!

3 Likes

Finally reached HoA level 45! 5 more to go! ^^

2 Likes

Yoghurt covered raisins.

Sometimes it’s the small things.

1 Like
https://imgur.com/a/Pd43NKM
3 Likes

Is this the best in slot for druids?

I got this on my warlock. I would not use it on my Resto Druid in Mythic Plus, which is the only content I do on Lupus.

I was gonna ask how in the F*** you managed to get a M+ key to 45, but then I realised HoA is Heart of Azeroth…

I’m not smart.

My Delight of the Day: The Misfits armband I ordered earlier today has already been sent, and might be here by tomorrow even! \o/

1 Like

Cycled 50 kilometers ( equals 31 miles) today, breaking personal records \o/

Trying to lose weight, its hard but no one said it would’ve been easy. All this counting calories and stop eating junk isn’t fun… but I just have to embrace the suck as they say and keep pushing myself. It’s damn time to live a healthier life.

5 Likes

You are a HERO

1 Like

Nice one! I bet I could cycle a metre!! … Yea.

It’ll get better once your body adjusts :). At some point you’ll be craving veggies and think: wth? :smiley:

Sounds like you’re doing great! Be proud of yourself :).

1 Like

Indeed. Healthy lifestyle helps both body and mind and makes you more positive! Keep at it mate! :smile:

2 Likes

Also not WoW related but very much a delight: my cat was drinking absurd amounts of water (for a cat) and I worried about her kidneys. My previous cat died from acute kidney failure, it was awful. She had a blood test and I got the results today. She’s perfectly healthy.

And really likes water I guess.

5 Likes

A bit late to the party but I got OpenOffice now.

Second draft coming up swiftly now.

RPing a character true to their concept, personality and circumstance, letting them be their own person wholly divorced from exernal biases. That’s when the magic happens and they become people and a memorable tale for years to come.

3 Likes

Today, I spotted a custom REZAN license plate.

4 Likes

Delight…

Was good to see i understood some hard lessons i didn’t expect i would…

Got my Misfits armband last night. \o/

Can’t believe it took me 9 years to get one of my own… >_>

1 Like

I’m glad to read she’s okay! Last year I had to rush my own kitty to the emergency vet in the middle of the night because of FLUTD and him being blocked because of it, which is a death sentence for male cats if they aren’t catheterised immediately. I was so scared of losing him, especially because the litterbox problems kept coming back. Luckily he’s doing good now after finding the medication that worked for his bladder and the right prescription diet.

Non-WoW pet delight for me: I got a lil’ danger noodle.

He has two logs and a cave in his enclosure to hide in, but he insists on sitting on flowers.

3 Likes