Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Chronicles glossing over details doesn’t mean the details aren’t canon - it’s an overview, not an in-depth blow-by-blow.

It’s stated explicitly elsewhere that the Horde were the ones to bring down Deathbringer Saurfang, indicating that the Horde side is canon.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it does also indicate the Alliance felt sympathy for Saurfang. If they weren’t there why would that be mentioned? We only see that on the Alliance side of things iirc, but I could be mistaken. So if that’s there but the Horde is said to have done the fight it implies both sides are present to an extent. Rather than picking one over the other.

The section in question also seems to make zero mention of AvH conflict even in passing. Which is something that is odd to gloss over completely given the implications of the two sides getting into fisticuffs within spitting distance of the frozen throne.

But that bring said there’s a lot wrong with Chronicles and at times it’s hard to tell what’s a retcon and what’s just not talked about, I’ll give you that.

2 Likes

Pet delight: The Tauren heritage Totem is a cloak slot now. Can’t wait to wear that bad boy.

4 Likes

Some raid wins are assigned to different factions in the chronicles but icecrown conspicuously isn’t explicitly set either way in the spirit of both factions working against the lich king. If anything, it was an Argent victory as both factions fought under the crusade’s banner.

Delight: El Blanco skin dropped for Reaper today. Overwatch wants me to play him.

I’m in love with my new tumblr RP character aaaaaa. Happy.

Also found a new style of art I actually enjoy doing.

1 Like

I’ve actually been quite down and low on positivity these couple of days due to things that will remain private, but coming to threads such as these do help me get through my days a little better. Makes me want to appreciate the positivte things a little more than I already am.

So a personal pet positive of mine, or a positivity-seeking guilty pleasure, is looking for inspirational/motivational quotes on the interwebs. When theyre in a bold font, put on a beautiful background of green hills with a waterfall in the middle I just LOVE it when they feel so lovely to read. Probably making myself look like some yoga instructor on their facebook page :sweat_smile:
Here are just a few of such quotes that I really love:

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/1262103-Rickson-Gracie-Quote-In-life-when-presented-with-any-situation.jpg

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/6360932-Muhammad-Ali-Quote-I-hated-every-minute-of-training-but-I-said-Don.jpg

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/2664900-Georges-St-Pierre-Quote-One-of-the-keys-to-learning-for-me-has.jpg

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/2632573-Joe-Rogan-Quote-We-have-to-start-treating-each-other-as-if-we-are.jpg

6 Likes

The Darkshore nightsaber finally dropped!

7 Likes

Congrats!

Which one was you farming?

Also;

This is a test since Narme has lost her tier 3.

This is my delight, (my stupid animal)

EDIT: Good to see i still have mine.

5 Likes

I was about to say nothing delights me today.

Then I see kitty.

Now I am delighted.

2 Likes

I am a sad elf now.

Wait, you can lose trust level 3?

Time to AFK autoscroll through a bunch of threads again, I guess, before I lose mine.

1 Like

Yes, you can.

Exactly what I’m doing now! threads with 100s of posts in it are great.

1 Like

I’ve been greatly enjoying my time playing FFXIV, the community there is a thing of wonder, mostly.

Sure there are some highly unusual figures that bimble about but over all the people are far more personable, kind and nice to chat and RP with. The game does have the edge on WoW when it comes to RP in everything but chat bubbles. Had a wonderful time at some bath-house/sauna place last night a guild had built and functioned as their business in character.

I even joined the main European Roleplay discord server - a severe lack of drama, bullying and politicking about. I was actually gobsmacked people were having civil discussions about things without falling into mindless ad hominem within 10 minutes.

2 Likes

The saber, the other saber and bear. Toys too, but those never seem to drop.

Delight: I really enjoyed the alternate history roleplaying story thread even if events conspired to ruin my attempts at contributing on the hour. I’d like to think Copper made it out one way or another…

Got the 2 arathi mounts from the trolls in 1 go

Now, normally I would post this in the music thread but this one is tied very closely with my current pet delight so I’ll drop it here. I’ve been dealing with stress and a bunch of other issues over the last couple years and now that things are looking up I’m finding a lot of comfort and some happiness in this song, so that’s my pet delight for the day.

1 Like

I agree with your whole post. People are just so… nice there? It’s odd lmao. I went in a dungeon and got lost -and they helped me- and i was like wow.

1 Like

Mkay, this game needs to be deleted. People can’t be nice on the internet, that’s just straight up heresy!

Nah, just jokin’, that still happens in WoW, and I myself do it. No point in calling people retards for not knowing. How else will they learn? :3

4 Likes