Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

On the topic of niceness in WoW.

I was doing a Dungeon last night with my Death Knight and this was the first time I played as a Tank.

I sucked massively especially since it was a WoTHLK Dungeon which I never really did but instead of kicking me the team decided to just give me a couple of pointers on how to play as a Tank and we did complete the Dungeon in the end with relatively no trouble.

That’s my delight.

8 Likes

They made stettman into an SC2 co-op commanders, the absolute madlads…AND THEY GO THERAZINE.

See this here peeps?`

That’s how ya behave in a dungeon with beginners.

3 Likes

Delight: i an feeling better, more calm… Less upset :smile:

Thanks for everyone who tried to support :heart:

4 Likes

Got the ‘chronicles’ books. Now I can see what Lore blizzard have edited whilst sipping tea like a nerdy aristocrat.

4 Likes

Total War 3k is out.

Hype!

2 Likes

Alright. This. This made my day a little better.

3 Likes

This game is soooo goooood.

I’m glad that it’s apparently good. Maybe I too can play it in four years once I can afford a new computer. At least all the dlc will be out by then.

I got a new shiny computer only weeks ago.

Perfect timing. This is glorious.

2 Likes

I had that chinese I wanted 2 nights ago!

The circumstances of why I bought it were not so great though.

In the Overwatch news, Brigitte’s riot cop skin dropped.

Just made the best cauliflower soup of all time. It’s all about the little things bros :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just ordered Deadpool, Deadpool 2, K-ON! The Movie (Fight me), and Rammstein: Paris!
Much joy to come when they arrive. \o/

1 Like

I… I like WoW… :frowning:
Sure the stories are silly, but you can almost always turn it around to something good and fun when moseying about ic, if you want to.

And I like playing with my WoW friends.

Yeah. I like this game. 'tis nice.

4 Likes

I actually got several hours solid sleep for once.

2 Likes

Upgrading pc!! Ye boii.

3 Likes

Couple of things, actually.

Finished my school essay- SO it’s now only my master’s thesis left, starting next autumn.

Got a phat payday yesterday.

Downloading Mordhau

Life is good (for now).

4 Likes

What was the essay about?

Didn’t take a single day off work last year. (Which I probably should’ve.)

But I just got paid for all my collective holiday from last year that I didn’t take. My god it’s heaven, I can’t wait to mindlessly spend it and waste it within a few days.

5 Likes