Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Holy damn a drink as old as brigsanto’s mental capicity! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am delighted that I got my old blood elf Dk’s name on AD.

1 Like

Finally bought a new pair of headphones, and they’re awesome :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m curious what the name is. :smile:

Palor

1 Like

BBQing and bright summer nights. Love this time of year.

Congratulations on all those theses, exams and degrees! Hope you’ll enjoy the celebrations and some well deserved summer, be proud of yourselves! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! Only problem now is, to advance my campaigns in Total War: Warhammer 2, in which I cannot for the life of me figure out the best start tacts for Tomb Kings Lybaras…

Or screw around in WoW while I wait for this wednesday…

1 Like

I am going to pass on 8.2.

I’m so happy that my house has stayed cool even though it drags above 33 degrees of celsius out there.

I just had a wonderful pasta salad and am enjoying mojitos in the garden now. I love summer!

3 Likes

Screw your Salad.

Kingdom for a garden.

It included smoked ham, mustard and honey…

Still a salad, still sucks.

New Delight: So there is this channel on youtube called buffcorrell, and let me tell you about my man here, Buffcorrell. He is doing what he loves and damn son, you gotta let him do it, his confidence levels are just :ok_hand::100:/:100:. Like damn, that’s my boy right there, living his best life.

I am looking forward to 8.2

This patch is what BfA should have been in the first place. Some massive naga invasion and all of that.

2 Likes

I’ve lost around 3 stone in weight due to hitting the gym again and changing what I eat.

Still a fat c#&t, but a slightly less fat c#&t.

3 Likes

Push on, you can do it, I believe in you.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled being out.

Literally the first game I ever owned on my PS1 when I was but a wee lad got a remaster. I legit teared up in the goofy intro they did. It’s so good.

3 Likes

Want to play it so bad, that game was my jam in the PS1 era.