Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

That’s a lot of weight, nothing to snore about! Very well done!

2 Likes

Happy I settled on a RP character now.

3 Likes

decided to get into 8.2 anyways… i finally can mog my weapons into cooking pans, arclightspanners and what not… YE BOII

2 Likes

Call me when I can morph plate to cloth and vice versa. And staves to two handed swords as a mage. All I ever wanted.

I’m enjoying some sweet tunes by Mac of Fleetwood and about to make a nacho platter in a moment :blush:

Also I have a payday on Friday so I’m looking to get some art done. :eyes:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/KBAa4M2

Ery’s new fathom ray

1. Aced all exams so far. One more to go and then I’m done.

2. Can’t wait to put that badass heritage Totem on this mog. It fits so well.

3. Hide everything but pants is awesome. I rocked the Acherus kilt and Acherus glaive with the rest hidden. You could say I looked like a true blademooster.

6 Likes

The weather is nice and I’m finally not melting! Woo!

4 Likes

It’s such a little thing but people waving to me ingame when I’m just doing OOC stuff always makes me happy. but it gets embarrassing when I might not know who they are and I hate that fact because it makes me feel mean of inconsiderate.

an Example is just now when I was doing world quests and Zuntulo waved to me, but I couldn’t see who it was until I remembered he’s the Troll with the better hair in the Thirteenth.

5 Likes

I finally got the belt from Mythic Eonar, so now I never have to suffer hours of making a group, to then explain it to incompetent ********'s. Ohh sweetness… My transmog is completed at long last.

2 Likes

I did it when it was current. :muscle:

Seriously pugging mythic Eonar is a recipe for insanity.

Wow, congratulations! You did it at last. :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy for you…

…so, you’ll continue to be Jaraxxus fangirl further, eh?

Well the only thing my transmog was missing, was the belt from Eonar. So yes. I have full intention to keep this mog. Worked for it!

1 Like

I see you got your chasity belt.

Yeah unfortunately anything remotely revealing has a bad stigma for elves. Despite it being normal clothing for them, and many races in the horde, even.

To Bonfire with you, witch!

I found my tablet pen after a few days of searching and it was on my table right where I left it. I’m blind.

Then again, I am the kind of person who accidentally puts the kettle in the fridge instead of the milk so maybe I’m senile too.

2 Likes

So glad to see Azeroth is getting more progressive. Here is a screenshot of a pygmy oil-using tauren and his growth pot jumkergnome BF. :triumph:

https://i.redd.it/fh5zkj8f9w631.jpg

Keep it, yes, yessss! The set is bloody amazing, I did say I love it once before and I’ll say it again.

In fact, seeing tasteful transmog sets built around items like the ones you and I openly sport brings me a little smile.

Sod the stigma. The cause of the stigma doesn’t even bother to put the necessary effort required for such good looking compositions.

2 Likes