Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

FF14 pet delight; found out that there’s a sky rat set for all classes.

means I can wear it on one of my characters.

Aced the final exam and got my sexy Tauren heritage Totem. Looks so good with this mog…

Now it’s time to relax and enjoy the summer.

4 Likes

I completed all the mechagon pet battle bosses.

Some are really stupid and RNGy, but it’s still a good idea to do them because of the rare components you get from defeating each once (and rep, I don’t remember)

It’s Uldum Nights, night. - That’s always a good delight! <3

It’ll be my first time there hosting a stall too. - But not on Zari. So I am excited for that!

Race changed my paladin from Zandalari to Tauren. I really want that Heritage, and I’ve wanted a tauren for a while, so it feels real noice.

4 Likes

You have seen the light…

1 Like

I have!

But it’s also kinda annoying, since I waited for months to move my alliance from alliance because I didnt want tauren or belf, but now I’ve gotten bored of Zandalari (I still have 2, I’ve just been overexposed to the Zandalari).

Played music at a party last night. Wasn’t particularly excited for it because I hoped it would be international students and they were al Dutchies but these guys partied hard. Was a good night that ended with drunk people moshing to the Dreadnoughts.

I got done my X-995 Mechanocat. Really cool mount. Now the colours.

1 Like

I got it, but then I realised there is no purple colour.

Booo.

Doing Shadowbringers story quests.

Actual worldbuilding!

Good writing!

Genuine humour!

And also dark stuff. Really, really, really messed up dark stuff that absolutely blindsided me out of nowhere that suddenly got me 110% more invested in the villain.

And I’m only halfway to 71.

My only regret is not doing Dark Knight, I went Paladin instead hilariously. Yes I will help your worlds overdose of light with EVEN MORE LIGHT.

1 Like

Actually, I’m honestly happy for you and it makes me happy
Heritage armour is pain in the rear end, like exams… and someone finishing both is always nice to hear! ^^

4 Likes

Paintspray bots.

Just got that Mechanocat and I got it without having to buy anything, I also got it in Gold so I could Flex on y’all, that’s right, I’m Dudflexing on Y’all with a pimpin’ gold robot cat.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390866485029109790/594910733108510770/unknown.png

Welcome to the gold brigade.

1 Like

:muscle::triumph:

Chieun got her new armour.

Though the closest in-game set I could scrounge together to approximate it isn’t exactly perfect, I still like the change.

3 Likes

autism sweat

2 Likes

I had a long night shift, but despite it being hectic, I managed to time-manage well and sneak in the perfect amount of slacking while completing 110% of my tasks :grin:

And here is the new set. What do you think, guys?

It is made to resemble the IC appearance of her armour (for reference:

https://i.imgur.com/lzkWqyz.png

)

as much as possible. Do you think there are any pieces that are better replaced?

1 Like