Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

It’s a weird one - I died, repeatedly (in WoW, not IRL… obviously)

Fish land world quest to kill crab people and died, some ally dumped his mobs on me and that killed me. An elite came as I was fighting, that killed me. A standard mob somehow took half my health with one punch… yeah, the ideas clear.

Was annoyed, frustrated, leaning back in my chair hand on the back of my head doing that annoyed growl people (usually men) sometimes do.

BUT I was having fun. I’ve not had that range of emotion in WoW in a very, very, very long time and I like that it exists again. For the moment at least.

2 Likes

They’ve repaired my computer already! Paying so much is a bit of a pain (but eh, better than changing it entirely) but I’m so glad it was that fast! I brought it on monday, and yesterday it was done.
Now, I just need to find a way to bring it back home, as he’s weighting as much as a dead donkey.

2 Likes

I read that a sequel is unlikely, yeah. I’m just enjoying the ride at this point and catching up on my backlog of unfinished RPGs.

Hot damn Lor’themar is such a chad.

https://gyazo.com/ade3007d23f24ddfabc2ac56ab02ab5f

He wields that in one hand. He doesn’t even bother to play fury warrior. He wields that thing in one hand, and nothing in the other.

What a power move.

Just as Anduin uses the WHOLE Shallamayne in one hand. :frowning:

The true chad move is to wield a Tauren totem with only one hand.

Decided to try out the heritage helm with my mog. What do you guys think?

1 Like

You look like a young bull in his prime.

1 Like

I clicked on your image expecting the worst, but the colours fit surprisingly well. I say keep it.

1 Like

After wearing my Newrocks for around ten years I finally decided to retire them and get new shoes. I’m in love.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/800cbad7ef035a3bd38e557210e66d2d/730332ea6d1392ca-c6/s500x750/40f864d83732971ed75be0b7289c4c0f62a769bd.jpg

Nearly in Kugane on my alt in FF14.

Just need to do the 1st Ala Mhigo bit.

Azshara. She seems quite in line with her earlier portrayals, so I am happy with that consistency.

Nazjatar does not measure up to expectations though. It’s a shame that I always envisioned this majestic underwater city that “overshadows” Zin-Azshari as stated in the lore, but instead there are more elf ruins and caves than any cool landmarks besides the Eternal Palace.

A naga version of Suramar, basically.

Boralus is so awesome for RP. Upton Borough is so CHARMING.

They have an actual confectionery. That is mad.

2 Likes

A youtuber who uploaded a really moronic video “review” of FFXIV took it down after being carpet bombed by dislikes and people calling him out on heaps of misinformation, blatant bias for other games and general stupidity.

Like, he touched on a few negatives I fully agree with but the gameplay footage shwoed he had no idea how to play any of the classes, all of which he boosted and did nadda to learn how they played (I’ve boosted several classes I’ve never played but I took the time to learn them), and he then complained about the story and not know what was going on after buying a story skip with said boosts.

He complained about how grindy it was to level, but he’s fully in bed with BDO which is solely grinding mobs for XP more or less. :thinking:

He also complained about a lack of ‘flashy skills’ whilst he was playing Ninja but using none of the Ninjitsu or abilities outside the basic 1-2-3 combo. The madlad wasn’t even maintaining his haste buff or DoT.

But as said, a LOT of people called him out on it and the video was taken down presumably when the dislike to like ratio looked like a red lightsaber. Justice is sweet.

Several new character ideas working out beautifully. I also got the names I wanted in spite of the odds of them being taken.

Also, they fixed blood elf lazy eyes? Nightborne next, please.

2 Likes

You’ve made an elf ?

I trusted you girl, I trust you. ;_;

Just got done with Pathfinder Part 2, got the mechaspider mount and got a new mechanocat paintjob, all within the same hour. Oh what a lovely day.

3 Likes

Big delight: Met Vixi and Jessickah!

1 Like

Ad mortem!