Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

People who take the initiative and start up conversations to kick off RP, not necessarily to make big thing out of it but to just launch some character interaction. Gold star, especially if they’re new and manage to shake loose some cobwebs in others as they learn.

4 Likes

I can now fly in Zuldazar. Victory is sweet.

2 Likes

Dinged the 55th Hearth level
Felt greeeeaaat!
Okay, not a big deal, but I’m not a fanatical AP grinder ^^’
But hoped I could socket the 2nd Essence before Palace opening and sweet to achive the little goal I set before me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short. If you are satisfied with this achievement, then that’s what matters. Congrats mate.

3 Likes

I keep listening to the Wind Rose remaster of Diggy Diggy Hole. I love the Yogscast, but that’s a step beyond to have a full blown band cover it.

That’s like Alestorm covering ‘You are a Pirate’-wait

(Appropriate links)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CZjsEI1yU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRKAL-i-UbE

2 Likes

Happy I got a new piece of art made for this character ^^

1 Like

Feel free to share it in the art thread. :smile:

Just saw the new cinematic intro for Warframe.

I have awoken.

Its my birthday and I’m alone for it. At least this aging husk will eventually perish and nourish the earth in its stead

3 Likes

Perfection.

1 Like

Happy birthday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Zarental!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Due to unforseen circumstances, i get to quit my dead end 60 hour a week job and go to uni! And all it’s got me thinking is… I HAVE TIME FOR WOW AGAIN

4 Likes

The drums from the Azshara warbringers will never get old.

2 Likes

It’s finally Friday! \o/

3 Likes

There’s way more people playing Hrothgar than I expected in XIV.

Sure a metric ton of people are playing Viera, pretty booby bunny girls and all, but I’m seeing plenty of our new lionbois as well. I’ve asked around and apparently a lot of people, like most of my friends, were waiting for XIV to finally get a race that isn’t “human but with bits glued on” in some form.

It’s particularly delightful because I remember on their reveal people were losing their minds. A rage storm of epic proportions as twitter and tumblr screamed at the realisation they would not be getting slender, handsome bunny bois. Amidst this were many claims that nobody would want to play Hrothgar. And yet it’s already more played than Lalas or Roes on my server.

I have 1 of each and I enjoy both models (but I’ve been waiting for viera for YEARS).

I do hope we’ll get bunny boys later.

And lion girls. maybe I’ll make my khajiit from Elder Scrolls into a lion lady.

Just really happy to join a RP Campaign again, as campaigns are lovely to join on this realm. :smiley:

2 Likes

Somehow, I got into a really chill MOTHERLODE +11 group. They didn’t require any raider.io score from me, remained calm throughout the entire run despite us missing the timer by like 10 minutes and thanked everyone who joined for the dungeon. Such a rarity for pugged mythic keystones!

3 Likes