Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

I’m free from the useless ban.

Woooh.

`https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298852711892385792/601098563904339991/unknown.png

`https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298852711892385792/601098770800967700/Hearthstone_Screenshot_07-17-19_18.11.20.png

As someone who generally sucks at Hearthstone, I am just so bloody chuffed. This has taken me SO long.

430 Head + Chest + 445 wrists + 420 ring today.
A good boost of ilvl…

2 Likes

I like a lot about Nazjatar, but my favourite part are all the burial shrines littered about the place. When I was doing the Feline Figures Found achievement, I found one nestled in a cave which I’d passed a few dozen times but never noticed was there.
Very fitting given the mural talks about how they’ll be forgotten. It didn’t need to be there, but it is, and I like that.

4 Likes

Having been somewhat grown tired of WoW, I must admit that FFXIV have been a fresh air. At first I had my reservations about the game, but I’ve not been pulled into a story like this for a very, very long time. Haven’t even reached Shadowbringers!

2 Likes

I’ve heard people heaping a lot of praise on the newest bit of FFXIV story as being genuinely amazing; I’ll have to go through it at some point too.

I really want to dive into it, but I barely have the time to play WoW let alone a brand new MMO.

I got the sword from Aggramar. Now I just need the red scythe, and I got all 3 weapons from Antorus.

1 Like

I hadn’t checked achievements at all but that actually sounds really fun, thank you for mentioning it!

I’m re-reading the Goblin Emperor, and I still love that story dearly.

Finally unlocked flying and suddenly, Nazjatar and Mechagon became a nice place to quest around…
Even found a cool group and defeated King Mech (vision of perfection is so awesome for a Demo-lock :wolf: )…
Aside Azshara, beated down Eternal Palace with some nice pugs
Aye… this was a good day :clinking_glasses:
Hope everyone had a same cool Sunday! :beers:

People who play dwarf and/or gnome! Male or female, doesn’t matter. For some reason it just makes my heart a little warmer when I see them walking about. Too many humans, elves and worgen for my tastes!

I realise I am playing a human but… I’m not perfect, sorry.

4 Likes

To add onto that, the gnome RP scene recently growing is a true delight to me. If I was to name one thing the patch 8.2 did right, it would be the involvement of the gnomes in the main story and allowing for some more depth than the “lol meme race haha we make unreliable techy stuff all time” we’ve been exposed to. This is also partly thanks to the new gnome guilds appearing on the realm, such as that Assemblage of Uld (I hope I got the name right).

15 Likes

Everyone once in a while you get an idea for a RP guild that makes you go “huh that would be cool”. Sometimes the idea comes and goes, never paid a second thought. Sometimes though the idea keeps coming back into your head and you think about it a lot, forming more ideas around the core concept.

I have decided to act on one of these thoughts with the Mok’Nelghor and I must admit it is the most fun I have had in WoW in quite some time! So if you are reading this and have an idea that you are passionate about, jump in! You passion will guide you to others who find the idea compelling :heart:

7 Likes

I have a fun idea but can’t dedicate myself to doing it 8(

Good to hear you’re doing well though with your fun and guild!

Finally got the gloves to complete the Lightbringer (Sunwell) set on my blood elf paladin.

Maybe I should farm with the cat sitting in my lap more often.

4 Likes

While not at Shadowbringers myself - only in Stormblood myself currently I can comment that the entire story is several leagues above WoW storytelling. Especially once you hit the Heavensward storytelling.

The Ishgardian Orthodox Church makes the Scarlet Crusade (and just about any other religious faction in Warcraft universe) look like infants in a paddling pool of heresy.

The Garlean Empire as well in general is an excellent villain - to the point burning Teldrassil down looks petty and limp-wristed.

And the Ascians make the Old Gods/Twilight’s Hammer look like wobbly gelatinous fun guys and their saturday afternoon knitting grannies.

2 Likes

I love my new smexy gnome rogue. \o/

Put a deposit on a 3 bed house that we really like. Being all grown up for once in my life. It’s the kind of house I would be happy to invite people over and raise my daughter there so it’s way way better than our trash 2 bed flat on the second floor.

4 Likes

The heroic war front is better then the normal one.

1 Like