Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM

Really though, good on ya.

I won a FFA DM in overwatch.
As rein
I Tbagged everyone i killed.
Thats alot of tea.

I look forward to testing the quest synchronisation system for events. Emulating a siege becomes a lot easier when you can have NPCs besieging it as well as whatever other tools you’re using to represent combat!

3 Likes

After yesterday’s event, all I can say is.
I’m proud of the people in the Onslaught, to be honest.
It was fun. We had fun in general. Good time.
All I wanted. People to have a good time.

2 Likes

My last week in Korea has started and while it was quite the experience I’m also looking forward to going home again. So pet delight is going back home by the end of the week and being able to bury my face in the cat’s fur again. I sure missed that

2 Likes

I’m in the best spot I’ve ever been in life! I have part time work, I’m graduating with a 2:1 in September and after that I have a Masters course coming up at the university I love which will hopefully take me to where I need to go to become a proper academic!

9 Likes

Heeey - congratulations on that one! I recall hearing you were in college at one point. Out of curiosity, what’re you studying?

Stranger Things chapter coming to Dead by Daylight.

i am so excited!

2 Likes

I’m really having a whole lot of fun with 2vs2 arenas this season, more than ever in my entire WoW career. My partner and I are constantly improving, learning how to play our comp, how to counter other classes, and slowly reducing the amount of silly mistakes we make each single game. Both of us also have the patience to keep doing that, unlike most pugs who’ll trash-talk you and leave after a loss or two. The game’s still great fun with the right people!

5 Likes

I’m really liking my Adventurers League wizard. On Sunday, she got a staff of the magi, which I then used on a CR 15 purple worm that was supposed to be a long and draining encounter. Instead it ended at the very beginning of round two with a plane shift.

DM: “…”
DM: “I’m raising the difficulty from weak to very strong.”

On a related note, the fact that AL is so popular in our club and it’s so easy to find or form a group is a pet delight of mine.

Cheers! I’m basically studying English and History, focused on the Nineteenth Century and Victorian literature mainly!

5 Likes

Just realised, my character is wearing Crocs.

Heresy! I bet you wear socks with them too!

1 Like

I have dlc money for when my health returns. Vermintide, ho.

1 Like

I just finished my Korean interview exam and while I can’t say I’m fluent I answered quite naturally and didn’t stumble over my words. It’s nice to have a somewhat tangible result of 2 years of learning the language

5 Likes

Update on the interview: I passed it, not perfectly so, but along with the other exams I passed everything :grin: on to year 3!

3 Likes

Peon RPers are awesome. Keep on work-working!

3 Likes

I got my rank 2 Focusing Iris today and sweet loot to top it all off. Was nice. And before that got 450 Titanforged hands from Proudmoore emissary.

1 Like

Just picked up my GCSE maths results.

I PASSED SOMEHOW.

7 Likes

My nephew’s learning to high five and it’s so precious :sob:

4 Likes