Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

A friend made this for me today. :joy:

Especially since this has been my profile picture for a while:

(Naros is the name of another character of mine, in case you wondered :wink:)

2 Likes

While leveling my last few characters, I took it upon myself to finally do the Loremaster achievement I’ve neglected for far too long. Some zones were awful (looking at you, Outland) but I’ve only got Storm Peaks left now. Just in time for Classic (:

1 Like

So I am finally back home and gotten to cuddle the cats again and I learned that one of them can’t really meow, just do little squeeks and peeps and its way too cute.

3 Likes

I for one welcomes our furry overlords
And mine can’t really meow either just make a little noise that is super cute, but purrs like an earthquake
The little things are whats make life cooler

1 Like

I’m having a ball with my new speakers that I’ve hooked up to my record player. There’s literally no-one around except for some awful bar so if it’s my music against theirs I only lose the loudness war and not the quality war.

1 Like

I finally got the chimera mount from Darkshore. Now I can sleep in peace.

2 Likes

Internet is back up and working after a day’s absence.

I can grace you all with my presence once again.

Friend (bartender) persuaded me to try his bloody mary last night. First time I’ve actually enjoyed one.

I had two consecutive level ups on my monk that were in the middle of whirling dragon punch and 8 consecutive jumps on my nightelf that where flips. It’s the little things

Classic launch lead up: People starting to get into character selection where the ‘Enter World’ button will light up in checks clock 12 minutes.

Most servers have queues in the thousands with hundreds of minutes in the estimated times.

The RP servers you can jump right onto no problem. it’s a good day to be a roleplayer.

This video. I have absolutely 0 interest in Vanilla myself but this darn video is just awesome.

6 Likes

I especially love the Leeroy part. :joy:

“omg these queues are in the thousands I literally won’t be able to play for hours!”

Laughs in character

How much I’m enjoying classic is a general positive for me. I knew I’d enjoy it to a degree, said quite openly that I’d probably do classic for gameplay and retail for RP, for the most part. However I didn’t think I’d enjoy it -as much-.

It’s part nostalgia, familiar places long lost etc and I’m acutely aware of that. Even said to a friend that once the nostalgia hit dies it’s still just WoW and there’s not a great deal special about that. But there’s something underlying that nostalgia that makes me enjoy it. I’m only level 10 and I’ve spent most of my time fishing and gathering mats for leatherworking, yet that simple act of preparation has been more fun than the entirety of BFA and a good chunk of Legion.

And that’s not to damn retail, retail is great for what it is. But I do find classic a lot more fun and I think it’s wonderful we’re now able to eat both cakes.

2 Likes

Finally, after facing so many resto shaman-death knight comps that I didn’t stand a chance against… I got to duelist! The weapon enchant looks kinda cool. \o/

1 Like

You’ve been blessed by Lawson my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! I don’t know how hard arenas are nowadays - I got my duelist in early Legion and have played less and less since - but duelist will always be an achievement!

1 Like

I want to type this alll in caps but the forums suck

ANYWAY

DEATHSTARS are finally coming for a small concert in the UK near me and I’m SCREAMING. I’ve been dying to see them for SO LONG and in all the time they’ve been my fav I’ve never seen them come near me at all. I’M ECSTATIC. LIKE OH MY GOD.

1 Like

Pet delight of mine: this crown and the hairstyle are simply made for one another. The kinks in the hair fall beautifully between the spikes, no clipping what so ever.

As a “transmog is the true endgame” player, this pleases me greatly.

1 Like

I wear it better! My hair even fits into the center of the back piece.