Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Pfah, the gold never bothered me anyway.

(Does look good!)

You both wear the crown absolutely beautifully and that is my pet delight of the day

1 Like

Bought the ticket to see Deathstars and I am SCREAMING. I’m so happy.

2 Likes

kinda feel at peace in classic.
nice.

Just heard that tomorrow there will be rain and a drastic temperature and moisture drop. Oh god, please, let it be so…

4 Likes

… right there with you but i add a wish for not having warm days afterwards, dont want those humid days.

Finally got the Mecha-Done achievement.

How about adding some more RNG and low drop rate items from rarely-spawning mobs for the next one, Blizzard?

7 Likes

I know, right?
But the moment is sweet like sugarcoated honey when the RNG gods smile on you and it happnes…
I can’t wait the day, when that #&@%! Time Walking dragon mount will drop…

I’ve been given an opportunity to give a talk about mental health awareness, in October.

I must admit, I am quite excited, yet nervous about this, although I have seen some online protests, wanting to stop the event.

2 Likes

I just so happened to stumble on an Ephemeral Crystal when leveling my demon hunter in Azsuna and after some flying around I got the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph c: I had looked for the crystals multiple times during Legion but now that I was not even actively looking for them I just bump into them

3 Likes

Botting. Or rather, finding some remote area where a player has hooked his mutiboxing account up with AI and they mindlessly farm mobs. I did report the player of course but… easiest honor ever.

Was that in a BfA zone? Were you able to farm your against overwhelming odds quest objective on that multiboxer?

Sadly no, it was a WoD zone. Strangest thing as well, they were farming the heck out of makrura and crab mobs along a beach. Five or six accounts just to do that.

Spreading awareness of mental health is actually still something we as people must do, it’s just as important as physical health. There are too many stigma’s that shouldn’t be there about mental health and you’ll be doing something good to spread how important it actually is. Those who protest against it’s awareness probably still need to realise how important it actually is.

The nervousness won’t go away, but let that excitement you have fuel you. You’ll be doing a lot of people a favour :smiley:

1 Like

So I finally took the plunge into the Alliance side of BfA levelling.

I think I’m in love with the Kul Tiras music, its beautiful, and very well composed, not to say Zandalar isn’t, both are great, but Kul Tiras just tickles the soft spot I have for JRPG and Celtic music, wonderful stuff, absolutely wonderful. Blizzard’s music department consistently knocks it out of the park (dream job… one day).

4 Likes

The music in Tiragarde Sound remains one of my favourite pieces of the last few expansions. It’s so beautiful.

2 Likes

Tiragarde Music is indeed VERY BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

3 Likes

My goggles bring joy and laughter to all who witness them.

I will be sad when I finally have to remove them.

1 Like

Despite my lack of ground mount, I’ve manage to get through Legion content in about 3. 5 hours. This makes me happy (I only dislike it because I can’t fly, I can’t in wod either but frostfire is amazing so whatever)

So I now have my beautiful armour. Once normie tauren are done my heritage armour quest is over (velf and belf can go without because I never play them)

I got £20 for a tip from an old Texan lady that always comes into work. Yay.