Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

I just learned that there’s a Hodor autobiography. It’s just “hodor” repeated for hundreds of pages. High art, truly.

Congrats mate. Enjoy it! ^^

1 Like

I will, tauren (both normie and hmt) definitely got the high end of the heritage armours imo. They look great. At last I wear something that isn’t plate, real lack of suitable plate for hmt imo.

Indeed. Regarding plate, I suggest the one from Neltharion’s Lair and other Legion dungeons, as that is what Highmountain Protector NPCs wear, so it is quite thematic!

I had wondered where it came from when I was questing there today, ty for the heads up!

1 Like

You can view all the plate armor in the Legion Dungeon Journal. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

I like what I’ve done with the heritage armour!

Mix and match with tier 6.

1 Like

I plan to do something similar on my HMT monk as I’ve got many of the off slots from my BT farming when going for the blindfold!

I still need to find a set I like that works with Akamito. Hate what he’s wearing at the moment but can’t login to fix it.

In positive news, I’m so happy with the art I commissioned of him I have it as my wallpaper for pretty much everything. It’s replaced my daughter and wife as the lock screen on my phone and the background of my laptop.

It will remain that way possibly forever.

Solasta: Crown of the Magister looks promising. A tactical, turn-based, grid-based CRPG based on D&D 5e? Yes please. Fort Triumph has scratched my “fantasy XCOM” itch so far, but sometimes I want something more serious to contrast with that game’s over-the-top humor, and its ruleset lacks the depth of D&D.

Happiness.
I tried again my credit card with Paypal.
It worked! So I can pay the artist without problems. :slight_smile:
And after a long RP session with two members of the Onslaught, we found a new recruit!

1 Like

The local toko/oriental supermarket is selling moon cakes again and I am very happy!

1 Like

Just heard that on 9th there will be rain, thunderstorm and a serious temperature drop. Please may it be so…

Also, apparently I got my trust level 3 again.

1 Like

Gratz, my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Congratulations! Again.

2 Likes

Finally got my Zandalari heritage set. Now to engage in a long cooldown period before I level anything again. :grimacing:

1 Like

I bing watched season 1 of Stranger Things last night, going to do season 2 tonight and 3 tomorrow.

Then I’ll be ready for the Stranger Things chapter in Dead By Daylight (which is on the PTB ATM)

1 Like

Despite feeling like a broken egg this morning I am in fact not as much of a mess and might even function by the eve. It’s the little things, sometimes.